When the fixtures come up saying like Tottenham vs Arsenal just click on the vs and it will change to attend if you arent playing at the same time. Once the game starts you can then watch it but I doubt it will do much.

I think you can do it at the same time as your own matches as well.

bales amazing on my games
bags of assits and get on the score sheet alot also gd tackler and crosser all ways reliable great player and stats are amazing worth the money if your city !

• Unsettle him with player interaction.
  • Become friends with the manager of Tottenham.
  • Attend matches he plays in.
  • Pay in installments?
  • Praise him.
  • Get your name onto his favoured personnel list.

Does that really make a difference ?

Well i'm man city and i've tried and tried to sign him. But totenham keep asking me for like 70+million. Anyone got anyways to make him come for lower than that? he's valued at 6.25million.
If no-one knows a way, who would be a better left back to buy? for around 10 - 20 million, quite young. strong and doesnt make mistakes.

Had precisely the same problem. Had finally agreed a deal with Tottenham for 35 Mil. But then Bail failed the medical and I couldnt get him in that transfer window.

Turns out it was lucky that he failed the medical. I had already praised him in the media and declared interest and all that, but Bale is extremely difficult to unsettle. His personality is very professional. He happens to be one of the few players who have come out in the media and said they have no intention of leaving my club when other teams were trying to unsettle him.

In November sometime (first season) I launched a bid of 18Mil + 2Mil (Dollars) for him. And Tottenham somehow agreed. Still dont know why. Wasnt even friends with Redknapp or anything. Maybe they just needed money real bad or something. Been playing for me since then. Developing quite nicely.

If that doesnt work out, then you can try and get him in a player exchange + cash deal by offering Robinho to Tottenham (once Robinho returns from loan). It usually works.

See screenies.

Cristico mate, young italian with good marking and tackling and also decent going forward. Can normally get him for around 23 millionish but hes worldclass.

12mil usually does it in my experience;)

I signed Gareth Bale for Newcastle whilst in championship way i did it i scouted player then in the press interviews kept declaring intrest player became unsettled then became friends with Harry through mutual respect. Then i made my move but had to sell Nolan to get him and player is now Newcastle player then i got sacked just my luck lol .

I signed Gareth Bale for Newcastle whilst in championship way i did it i scouted player then in the press interviews kept declaring intrest player became unsettled then became friends with Harry through mutual respect. Then i made my move but had to sell Nolan to get him and player is now Newcastle player then i got sacked just my luck lol .

Pretty weird.

It seems that star players or soon to be star players won't be let go for real cheap. If anything the team will ask for the entire release clause fee. In my current game, 2020-21 season Bale is some 31 years old and wants to come to my team. City has him currently and they'll let him go for 25M but i'm a little hesitant to sign someone that old for that large an amount.

just signed Bale for 6 million second season with Liverpool :D great bargain and is working well with Gerrard and co :D

• Unsettle him with player interaction.
  • Become friends with the manager of Tottenham.
  • Attend matches he plays in.
  • Pay in installments?
  • Praise him.
  • Get your name onto his favoured personnel list.

How do you attend his matches oO):D<)

signed bale for 6m as birmingham city. it's second year, i praised him once, he took it with a pinch of salt. then a few weeks later, he requested a transfer and spurs offered him to me. guess i just got lucky...

Does watching their matches make a difference? I know everything else mentioned does, but does that?