adamcolb

Reaction score
How good is Gareth Bale at AML?? I currently have Muniain playing there with Young as backup but have just moved muniain to AMC so need a new AML?

Bale is unreal at AML, assists and scores plenty for you team :)

agreed with mckergan...he's amazing...the amount of assist he produces is frightening...he was my only major signing on my everton save and he made so many goals for my youngsters...you don't even need amazing players around him and he's immense

Use Bale as AML, of course, he scores and assists many times, but he doesn't do it as LB

don't fully agree with that...i had an injury to baines and played bale at lb for last 15-20 games in all comps...he scored a few goals still and he still got like 10 assists which from lb is really good so don't be frightened to use him there if you like

I agree with marcopaulo. Bale is amazing at AML but he is probably the best attacking DL in the game as well. So don't be afraid to use him there. Give him his own training schedule with some defensive training in it so you can use him as your back-up DL as well for example.