Status
Not open for further replies.
im having him play at AML for me in the great britain olympic team, and he is outstanding for me there, so should imagine over a full season at club level, he will be amazing, though on my save, spurs play him at left back, which seems such a waste to me

oh okay thanks its just ive seen people play him in lb in the past

i use spurs all the time, i play 4321 with him AML...a good tactic with him is to make him drill crosses.

I play him as fullback considering it's easy to find good attacking midfielders than it is finding a truely awesome fullback. He's still getting a pretty good amount of assist and his avg. rating over nearly 10 seasons have been at around 7.70.

I play him as fullback considering it's easy to find good attacking midfielders than it is finding a truely awesome fullback. He's still getting a pretty good amount of assist and his avg. rating over nearly 10 seasons have been at around 7.70.
This.
He'll make a good fullback too, just make sure you edited the PI to make him a very attacking fb dani alves-que style. Lots of creative freedom, run from deep, crossing, some through ball, hug line and roaming..
Add an inside forward on the left and it'll be even scarier.

He'll do great anywhere on the left wing, so my advice would be to play him wherever you need him.

i picked him up in fm 11 at barca to play my left back spot, within 5 years he was the best defender on the planet, playing a alves style role on the left side while I had alves on the right

Status
Not open for further replies.