Status
Not open for further replies.
this looks good bud!

Nice mate :D

Thanks boys :D

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Crooks Unveils New Tottenham Kits!
dsc08964-1024x768.jpg

There were scenes of happiness and shock outside White Hart Lane today as Garth Crooks unveiled Tottenham Hotspurs new kit for the coming season! He has made it his work to create a new home, away and third kit and presented them to media and fans this morning!

Home 2011!
thfc-1.jpg

Garth has tried to keep with the main white and blue for the new kit this season and has gone for a green goalkeepers kit, but has opted for a Nike kit and sealed the sponsorship with Sony! This should increase income in the long run!

Away 2011!
thfca.jpg

Tottenham away shirt is a bright yellow one which should make them stand out at every game! He has recreated the kit again sticking Sony on as the sponsor with the yellow shorts and yellow socks and a black trim. The goalkeeper has a black and grey kit to single him out.

Third 2011!
thfct.jpg

Crooks has shocked many fans with this third kit as Tottenham haven't worn red in recent years! It also has the black trim around the edges of the kit. But he believes a red third kit will suit the club and will spice things up a bit! Its a little different along with the orange goalkeepers top! But all three kits are sponsored by Sony!

Crooks Views!
sfnwin104pa_785219c.jpg

I'm pleased with the kits and how the launch has gone today! I know I have shocked alot of people with the new red third kit but I came to the club to change things and spice things up! I'm a man for a change and that's what I have done, I don't want this to be ran the same way, I'm the new manager and I have changed thing!!

Nice kits mate :) love that application you use, not got around to doing it yet for my team!!

Keep it up :D

p.s got an update you might want to have a nose :D

Nice kits mate :) love that application you use, not got around to doing it yet for my team!!

Keep it up :D

p.s got an update you might want to have a nose :D

Thanks mate :) its such a good and effective app! :D brilliant :D

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

You Twit!!
twitter_logo-copy.jpg

Today twitter has been in the footballing headlines after Tottenham defender Sebastian Bassong blasted new manager Garth Crooks on the social networking site!
It is thought that Bassong will now be transfer listed with immediate effect to get rid of the defender as that sort of attitude is not what Garth expects within his squad!
article-1296203771112-0CC228E1000005DC-659339_636x300.jpg

nice start

Thanks keep following :) should have plenty of updates tonight :D

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

good start mate:)

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Like the twitter update mate, definitely good :D

Always appreciate your comments :) thanks i was at work and thought of it! so BAM in it went :) updating now! :D

Good start, images could be a bit smaller, other than that I have no problem :) Keep it up
Check out mine too - started last Saturday ;) Haven't had much comments lately :(

How did you do the kits?

Mate, im not sure about this one, but i wasn't sure about Livingston...and that turned out to be awesome

Crooks Ready For Managerial Debut After A Good Pre Season!
sfnwin104pa_785219c.jpg

Garth Crooks has had a busy month in charge since he took over from Harry Redknapp! He has seen four players leave for a permanent transfer else where, Two players loaned out with a view of a permanent deal and two youngsters loaned out for first team football! Also Crooks has signed six players with three of them being under the age of 20 to build for the future!

So lets see who has been brought in...!

Gregory Van Der Wiel - Right Back - £8.25Million From Ajax
Lukas Podolski - Striker - £15Million From Koln
Michel Bastos - Left Back - £27Million From Olympique Lyonnais
Wilfried Zaha - Striker - £2million From Crystal Palace (17 Years Old)
Jordan Obita - Left Midfield/Striker - £2Millions From Reading (16 Years Old)
Korey Smith - Centre/Right Midfield - £2Million From Norwich (19 Years Old)
Total Spent - £57Million

...And Who Has Left...

Jermaine Jenas - £10Million - Manchester City
Sebastian Bassong - £7.5Million - Juventus
Bongani Khumalo - Ln Fee £1Million - FC Bayern
Younes Kaboul - Ln Fee £1Million - Shakhtar
Wilson Palacious - £4.7Million - Rubin
Oscar Jansson - Loan - Macclesfield
Dean Parrett - Loan - Mk Dons
Vedran Corluka - Ln Fee £250k - FC Bayern
Benoit Assou-Ekotto - £5Million - Lokomotiv Moscow
Sales Total - £29.5Million

Friendlies...

Tottenham 5 - 0 Tottenham Reserves
Gallas (6) Defoe (12) (25) (69) Ekong (og.38)

Levski 1 - 4 Tottenham
Yovov (15) - Pavlyuchenko (7) (89) Lennon (11) Defoe (22)

Tottenham 2 - 0 Feyenoord
Pavlyuchenko (77) Modric (84)
Feyenoord Sending Off - Vlaar (29)

Busaspor 2 - 5 Tottenham
Sen (37) Yildirim (57) - Dawson (26) Podolski (31) (45+1) Defoe (45) Bale (81)
Bursaspr Sending Off - Stepanov (38)

Raith 0 - 7 Tottenham
Howarth (og.10) Defoe (15) Podolski (30) (42) (pen.65) Pavlyuchenko (83) Kranjcar (85)

Dungannon 0 - 6 Tottenham
Defoe (14) Pienaar (21) (66) Cardwell (og.63) Gallas (69) Dawson 72)

sfnwin104pa_785219c.jpg

Crooks - I'm Ready For This!
With his first game of the season away to Sunderland Crooks has today said he is up for this game and is looking to get an early win on the board for Tottenham Hotspur! After having a great pre season it's time for us to focus on the league and finally achieve something! Our main aim is to qualify for European football again at the end of the season!

Last edited:
Good start, images could be a bit smaller, other than that I have no problem :) Keep it up
Check out mine too - started last Saturday ;) Haven't had much comments lately :(

Okay will look in to smaller pictures :) you a follower? will have a gander now mate :D

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

How did you do the kits?

Mate, im not sure about this one, but i wasn't sure about Livingston...and that turned out to be awesome

Ah don't let me down Drezzy :) need you to follow don't i :) follower? :D
Kits i done on Nike website!

Type into google build your teams kit! and then click the nike link! It's an awesome link :)

Great start mate, really attacking lineup and some great signings should be a great season, hopefully you dont get overrun in midfield as you have no real ball winner but you might just be able to dominate the ball :D

P.S just popped up another update

Okay will look in to smaller pictures :) you a follower? will have a gander now mate :D

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Ah don't let me down Drezzy :) need you to follow don't i :) follower? :D
Kits i done on Nike website!

Type into google build your teams kit! and then click the nike link! It's an awesome link :)

I am a follower :)...i just have to get into it....

Great start mate, really attacking lineup and some great signings should be a great season, hopefully you dont get overrun in midfield as you have no real ball winner but you might just be able to dominate the ball :D

P.S just popped up another update

Okay will check over again in a second :D think i may of caugh it though :) yer i know, well a top four finish and i reckon i can get someone to partner van der vaart! but lets see what happens :) thanks bud :D

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

I am a follower :)...i just have to get into it....

Good thats what i like to here :) will try and make it entertaining and easy to follow then :)

Good luck though mate....maybe you could pop into my San Marino one once in a while ;)

Due to jack mason's story coming back would a mod please close this! thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.