Resource icon

Garmrv1 high scoring 100+ undefeated run, 2 invincible seasons in 3 seasons

Gol dell'attaccante?

Goal of attacker is to stretch back line and get behind defensive line which will make space between opposition defence and midfield, always look to get on end of through balls or deep passes and to contribute to attacking transition

L'obiettivo dell'attaccante è allungare la linea di fondo e mettersi dietro la linea difensiva che farà spazio tra la difesa avversaria e il centrocampo, cercare sempre di arrivare alla fine dei passaggi filtranti o profondi e di contribuire alla transizione offensiva
[/CITAZIONE]
Screen stata strikers?

Poor results. See for yourself. I attach a preview before the start of the season. The composition of Napoli here is made up of players from different teams (not only the real Napoli)
1655828984978.png

1655834719972.png

1655834732451.png

1655834743568.png
1655834756322.png

Attachments

• AVERAGE NAPOLI.png
    AVERAGE NAPOLI.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 22
  • BALANCED NAPOLI.png
    BALANCED NAPOLI.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 25
  • ELITE NAPOLI.png
    ELITE NAPOLI.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 27
  • UNDERDOG NAPOLI.png
    UNDERDOG NAPOLI.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 24
Poor results. See for yourself. I attach a preview before the start of the season. The composition of Napoli here is made up of players from different teams (not only the real Napoli)
View attachment 592475
View attachment 592479
View attachment 592480
View attachment 592481View attachment 592482
Bit a taken back how poorly your team has taken to the tactic... Are they comfortable and familiar with the tactic? Also because of the tactical instructions the players need to high teamwork ethics ideally i go for 14 minimum on teamwork/Work rate and defenders with high pace to compliment the high line and wingers with high pace

I have a pretty good side with Brighton in 25/26 season. But this is good. Just got to the January transfer window and lost once away to a good Leeds team. It's the only game we haven't dominated.

Subs are important, Haaland as AF is inconsistent, and I need a better DLP as well. But I'm playing wonderkids in three positions and they're playing very well, as are both the IF and IW.

I occasionally go to attacking mentality at home if the other team is defensive and when leading in big games I sometimes switch to cautious.

Will update at the end of the season but it's a good tactic

Any updates of anybody using this tactic is welcomed

I have a pretty good side with Brighton in 25/26 season. But this is good. Just got to the January transfer window and lost once away to a good Leeds team. It's the only game we haven't dominated.

Subs are important, Haaland as AF is inconsistent, and I need a better DLP as well. But I'm playing wonderkids in three positions and they're playing very well, as are both the IF and IW.

I occasionally go to attacking mentality at home if the other team is defensive and when leading in big games I sometimes switch to cautious.

Will update at the end of the season but it's a good tactic

Cheers fella, appreciate your comment and glad it's been working well for you looking forward to hearing how the whole season goes for you with the tactic