Bravery,Determination,Pace,Strength

Weaknesses:
Corners,Long throws,Marking,Free kicks

Description: Striker
Personality: Very Determined

Suggested Roles:

Poacher/Advanced Forward
- Attack

Was offered to midway through the first season with Birmingham,and as I was playing with 2 Poachers or a Poacher/Advanced forward,Zigic wasn't exactly doing it for me and Kadlec wasn't clicking either.Loaned out Zigic and brought him in and:

10 GAMES - 9 GOALS - 5 ASSISTS - 3 MOMs.

For a 750k striker on a 5k p/w contract,that's just epic :)

Scored 16 goals in 12 games for Levski in real life. Never had him on FM, may try him out.

You don't find a lot of good STIKERS about.:p I kid.
In all seriousness though good find might take a look at him for my Blackpool side.

Scored 16 goals in 12 games for Levski in real life. Never had him on FM, may try him out.

Wow,that's pretty brilliant.I'm surprised that he wasn't much of a player in FM10 and FM assistant doesn't seem to like him much either haha.Thanks bud.

You don't find a lot of good STIKERS about.:p I kid.
In all seriousness though good find might take a look at him for my Blackpool side.

Lol,thanks bud!Didn't notice that.Good luck with him,He'll be ace.I'm using Onox 4-3-3 Total Football v5 tactic and tactic and that seems to be getting the best out of the lad.

I have him for my Blackpool team! im 13th he has 12 goals in 18 games nb to say he cost me 600k

He's scored 22 in 21 now in real life.. ;)

Reading were linked with him and still are linked with him. Hope he comes.. (In Real Life)

On FM i've never had him, i've came close to signing him, but not signed him. He's a talent.

LOOKS like a star, a bargain. How much did he cost you?

He was offered to be around October for about 2 mil,didn't have much of a need for him then.Was desperate for a striker in the Jan window and managed to snap him up for 675k,even though the scouts said I could get him for about 500k.

Although you could probably unsettle him and get him for 500k with some patience :)

Trying to lure him to Southampton now... He's keeping his options open but the transfer stories been leaked so guess someone else will bid now.

Surprised how many people r up this late, anyways good find m8

His mentals really impress me, looks a gem of a find.

He's coming to Southampton in Jan! Whooo!

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Wants me to build the team around him at Saints. Bought him on at half time in his first match and he scored. I think he's going to be a star. God I love this site.

He's coming to Southampton in Jan! Whooo!

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Wants me to build the team around him at Saints. Bought him on at half time in his first match and he scored. I think he's going to be a star. God I love this site.

Lol,congrats bud!

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

His mentals really impress me, looks a gem of a find.

I guess they balance out his lack of technical ability much like Steven Defour.Thanks bud :)!

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Surprised how many people r up this late, anyways good find m8

Thanks bud :)!

I'm considering getting him for my Standard side, but I only have 2 million to spend and I do need other players. In the OP, Surftide says he was 750k, but in my game he is valued at 1.5M and listed as 'Indispensable to the club' - this might be because of the patches. I might be able to pay for him over 24 months or something...

Got serious quality and is very cheap given his ability. I bought him 2nd season for 2.8m and he's doing quite well in my Forest side.

Sorry for the spam, but you guys don't know a lot of things about this guy. Dembele drinks a lot, he was arrested without a drivers licence, deadly drunk. So I guess he is good, but these issues will cause him problems on his way up. ON TOPIC: Tried him...in Millwall ..didn't do much good tho..Guess he could work out with Steve Morison..

was gonna start a thread bout this geezer, brought to my attention last night when he scored 7 (seven) in 1 match - euro cup. wasn't sure if he'd cut it at liverpool, anyone had him for a big club? i'll prob buy him in january anyway as i doubt he'll break the bank

does he have the attributes to be a target man cause i cant get him going on adv forward or a poacher