Garrincha / 433 LM / Fulham 17 matches 63 goals / 9goals in one match

Best tactic for FM Touch (tablet version)

This is the best tactic I've used in FM 2018.

I'm playing FM Touch (tablet version). Using the Right version since my team suited this version (had better MR (AMR) than ML (AML) which could be trained as an inverted winger).

Tested it with two teams. I used it for a team I managed to take it to Championship from the lowest league and i manged to win the Championship first season using this tactic.

Started a new game in Italy (Serie C). I am first with almost 30 points ahead of second place and still matches to play.

Set the team training to Team Cohesion since the beginning and never changed it. All you need is a good Assistant Manger (high Motivation) and set individual training for all players to match the tactic player positions.

I've attached some screenshots with my first season in Serie C.

The most fun I've had with this years FM has been with your tactics so it's fitting my last save before 19 drops will be testing another one of yours. I'll post feedback soon

The most fun I've had with this years FM has been with your tactics so it's fitting my last save before 19 drops will be testing another one of yours. I'll post feedback soon

glad to hear that :wub:

Which version is better v3?

My team has lost its first game, and the team instructions pictures do not look anything like the tactic (v3 RM) I downloaded.