celt

Reaction score
Name: Gary Hooper
Club: Celtic
Position: Striker
Best Roles: Poacher/Advanced Forward

Quality striker, scores like mad. I know it's the SPL but even in the Champion's League he helped me get to the Semi-Final in my first season with Celtic. He would certainly do a job in the EPL with mid-table teams like Newcastle and Liverpool. Definitely worth a look.

View attachment 287625

He scored 100 goals in all comps in two season for me. He is a beast!

Felt I had to bring this thread back up, Hooper finished last season as my top goalscorer with 46 goals in all competitions, in my current season he is currently sitting on 20 goals in 12 games and is the top goalscorer in the Champions League with 16 goals and the competition is only in the group stages (1 game played...)

Felt I had to bring this thread back up, Hooper finished last season as my top goalscorer with 46 goals in all competitions, in my current season he is currently sitting on 20 goals in 12 games and is the top goalscorer in the Champions League with 16 goals and the competition is only in the group stages (1 game played...)

he's actually too good, but some of my friends have said that he wasn't good for them, i thought it was weird, if he plays every game he becomes/already is an animal.

was outstanding for me, normally had a ratio of a goal a game for 3 season but towards the end seemed very injury prone. Was top goal scorer in SPL when he was fit for the season by a long way and did well in the champs league to be honest