TheGameXXVII

Reaction score
has anyone had any success with him?

my scout keeps reccomending him to me and i wondered if anyone had bought him and had good matches with him before i do anything.

Not had him myself but he is banging in goals for Scunthorpe in my game

Scored 28 goals for Scunthorpe last season in my Blackpool save, and they still got relegated lol. Looks pretty good for Championship teams, although I rated Simeon Jackson better.

I was a league 1 team, forgot who and wanted him, he scored a bag of goals for scunthorpe and they stayed up by the skin of there teeth

Yeah when I was Scunthorpe he was lethal. Would sign him

my scout keeps reccomending him to me and i wondered if anyone had bought him and had good matches with him before i do anything.

What team are you, and what season? Also, could you tell us his value and which strikers you have in your squad. Thanks. ;)

What team are you, and what season? Also, could you tell us his value and which strikers you have in your squad. Thanks. ;)

i am Derby, Third season, strikers in my team are Micheal Owen (31), Benjani (33), Victor Moses (20), David Healy (32), Rob Hulse (31) and Steven Fletcher coming in next tranfser window.

Hooper is valued at 3.2 Million.

i had him at bolton scored 12 gls in 31 7 assists i felt it was good return for a player in his first season in the prem i see him week in week out playing for me scunny so i like to try and sign him always gets 20 plus gls in chmp so worth a punt get him for arnd 1.5m no more

Tbh I would buy him with them strikers, apart from Moses and Fletcher who is due to come, they are all getting quite old.

Tbh I would buy him with them strikers, apart from Moses and Fletcher who is due to come, they are all getting quite old.

Same. :) ;) Try to look for some younger players for the future as well.

I am QPR and got Hooper for £1.7m. He has scored 15 in 20 games for em so far. I am 4th in the league and very happy with his return!! Highly recommended

He's a lethal striker if you're in the Championship, not to bad in the Premiership either though.

Played him with 4.1.5 goals galore tactic and he was on fire. got 26 goals for Celtic.

This was started 7 months ago ;)

But he is a good striker, got 30 goals in my game with Doncaster

Your maths is horrible. It was 4 months pretty much to the day, but you're riding a walrus so calculations are irrelevant.

Anyway, Signed him for Leeds in L1 and scored 43 goals in 38 games, very good striker. Highly recommended.

on fmh 2010 he becomes one of the best players in the world in some of my saves

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Your maths is horrible. It was 4 months pretty much to the day, but you're riding a walrus so calculations are irrelevant.

Anyway, Signed him for Leeds in L1 and scored 43 goals in 38 games, very good striker. Highly recommended.

It was actually 7 months!

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Erm, no, the thread was started like 7 months ago, but this arguement is irrelevanrt.
I paired Hooper up with Hulse, and other than how annoying it is having two strikers starting with H, that was a deadly partnership