Gerri

Reaction score
Gary Lineker Ready To Manage
View attachment 242581

Match Of The Day Presenter Gary Lineker , 51 , Has Told The Daily Mail that he is now ready to go into management. The Former England player retired from the game in 1994 and has since gained his Uefa B License. Lineker could yet manage a team for the upcoming 2011/12 Season and could overtake either Crystal palace or Burnley who both have vacant manager slots. Lineker has yet to confirm whether he will apply for a job this year , but one thing is for certain , he will be in charge of a club in the next few years.

Lineker Takes Vacant Burnley Spot

View attachment 242586

Gary Lineker Has sensationally taken The Vacant Burnley Job just days after the daily mail reported he was ready to return to the game , 18 years after retiring as a player. The World Cup Semi-finalist Scored 330 Goals in a glittering career lasting 19 years , his Mr Nice guy image was well deserved after being one of the only players to never receive a yellow or red card , the incredible achievement earned him the Fifa fair play award in 1990.

Lineker will replace Eddie Howe who only lasted months in the Turf Moor Hotseat. Lineker , 51 , Has yet to comment on the appointment but Burnley Have issued an official statement on their website ' It is with great joy that we can today announce Gary Lineker As Our new Manager. The Club Will Hold a Press Conference Today at 12 to officially announce the appointment.

Many Fans like Chris Milles , 23 , feel The young manager Eddie Howe should never of been sacked ' I dont really see why we needed to sack Eddie Howe , he was doing brilliant for us and i just cant see the thinking behind the decision '

However The Overwhelming Majority of fans like Alan Jones , 42 , Are extremely excited of the prospect of a Legend such as Lineker Being in charge. ' I'm Delighted at The news today , Gary is a real legend of modern football and its stupid to think some people are opposed to him being in charge , fair enough it's his first job but im confident he cant handle it. '

Press Conference From Turf Moor

View attachment 242591

Reporter
: So Gary , What does it feel like to be appointed into your first job ?

Gary : It Still hasnt sunk in yet , Im just so happy to be involved in football again , i just cant wait to get back into it I have to thank Barry Kilby For giving me this chance !

Reporter : Do you know who you will be shipping out and bringing in ?

Gary :
I do already have a brief plan of what will be happening but obviously nothing is formal at this stage

Reporter : Do You like to spend big or are you a wheeler Dealer ?

Gary : I dont really prefer either , i deal with each transfer differently.

Reporter : What Is Your Approach To The Playing Side Of The Game ?

Gary : I like to give fans entertainment in the form of the beautiful game.

This Press Conference Is Over

good start mate, i'll follow. Could u give mines a read. Die Bayern its called. KIU