Gary Johnson Slates Football Manager

OH MY GOD! That is a classic. In all fairness though, he only had a go at Championship Manager so clearly he doesn't have any issues with Football Manager :p

He never once says he's not happy with his fans playing FM or any other footy games nor does he have a go at the game,he says he's not happy with his fans giving him abuse and thinks they probably think they know it all because they have won a few games on champo.I agree with him,there are alot of footy fans out there who think they know it all on the back of a bit of success on FM.

I am convinced half the people who come on here with there success stories cheat anyway. Your right though, People prob go on the fans forums telling him who to sign etc

Johnson what you up2 playing maynard his finishing is only 12!!!!!

I am convinced half the people who come on here with there success stories cheat anyway. Your right though, People prob go on the fans forums telling him who to sign etc

LOL XD Thats funny Kris.They are probably also telling Johnson to buy Beevers from Sheff Wed because turns into a class defender in about 2012 LOL

Your probaly right but playing with man city is like cheating, there's no challenge in it and if you fail or get sacked your just a ***** manager

or try to get bojan on a free haha problem is your all right. there was that story a few years ago about a bloke who played cm/fm with the chelsea youth team was very successfull with them took his eveidance to chelsea and they employed him as a part time youth coach its madness. but don't get me wrong though every football fan in the world thinks their better than their teams manager when they loose, they always say i wouldve done this that and the other so yeah every fan is like that really

Gary....use the real time editor and destory Sheff Wed

Gary,why dont you tick sugar daddy on the editor,it will give the club the tycoon perk.lol