BigK63

Reaction score
Hey guys, here is a player I have discovered in this year's FM and I thought I would have seen him in many other people's save, but it doesn't seem like it is the case. He has 20 Flair in my save (Barca). I would like your opinion on him as I personnaly think he is a beast at left wing.

Hey guys, here is a player I have discovered in this year's FM and I thought I would have seen him in many other people's save, but it doesn't seem like it is the case. He has 20 Flair in my save (Barca). I would like your opinion on him as I personnaly think he is a beast at left wing.

any screen shots?

A player I like the look of in real life, any screen shots of his development?

I signed him last season for 2.2M and loaned him to QPR for 775K. I had him in another save that I lost (sad cause I was in 2018) and he was the best winger in the world.

View attachment 378337

any SS of him devolped or at club where hes playing games week in week out?

You sure you didn't find him while playing Fifa Ultimate Team? He seems popular this year due to 5* skills and silver status.

He's a good winger and also can play advanced playmaker at AMC or false 9 when retrained. But his injury proneness is bad, never played whole season for me.. Usually three injuries in a season, one longterm..