• Thread starter Thread starter Roonaldo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 3K

Roonaldo

Club Captain
Reaction score
Bolton have sacked manager Gary Megson
Who do you think is good enough for the job? I personally would say Alan Curbishley.
Give your say and why

I think Alan Curbishley would be a good choice but I want him to remain at the job centre until Brown leaves Hull,,,I don't think Mark Hughes would go to Bolton but someone like David O'Leary or Chris Coleman may be interested

Mark Hughes won't take it. If i were in his shoes i would get revenge on City and find a team that can beat them.
Look what a few billionaires do in the matter of a year.
Buying the best players in the world
Neglecting youth and ENGLISH young players
Sacked their manager
What next?
The great teams always get players from academy and grow them into the players they are

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I liked Lawrie Sanchez
Haven't heard of him for quite a while

Hughes won't take it. I could see Curbishley there for a while. I am not sure he would last very long though. :S

Finally. The guy should have never got the job in the first place. Curbs would be good, Mark Hughes would suit a team like Bolton...be interesting to see if he could maybe do better

heard some Owen Coyle,Darren Ferguson and Phil Brown rumours also

lol darren ferguson
sir alex will give him giggs, fletcher, berbatov on loan

Finally. The guy should have never got the job in the first place. Curbs would be good, Mark Hughes would suit a team like Bolton...be interesting to see if he could maybe do better

heard some Owen Coyle,Darren Ferguson and Phil Brown rumours also

I doubt Brown would leave as he looks like he may be at Hull for a while now the same with Coyle, but it wouldn't be too surprising if Ferguson got it.

Hughes I would say trying to get revenge on Man City! However it was a shame they sacked him I thought he was not doing a bad job :(

I would love to see Paul Jewell back in management, he did a top job at Wigan and would do a great job at Bolton. Darren Ferguson and Mark Hughes would be the other two I'd like to see get the job

NOT BURLEY ANYWAY!!keep him away from any league in the u.k he's a ****
al he does is *** things up
off topic sorry

southgate maybe

If Steve McClaren left FC Twente he would be the man for the job. Can't see him leaving though; look at the wonders he has done there. Also fans would hate him if he returned.

Back