Gary Megson sacked

• Thread starter Thread starter Roonaldo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 3K
i think that anyone could do a better job the gary megson, but only mourinho would stop them getting relegated

i would like to see darren ferguson try his hand in the epl with bolton, though i've a feeling that souness would get it ;)

mark hughes would easily be best man for the job. i feel he works better with clubs on a budget i mean he done a decent job with blackburn, and bolton kinda fit in the same catagory.

Its about time he got sacked..... he had absolutely no idea what he was doing. Bolton always played better in a 4-4-2 but megson used a 4-5-1 pretty much every game. And i have no idea how he was still attempting to play Elmander over Klasnic a lot of the time. Guy was a waste of space. Personally i would like to see Curbishley get the job though.

id like to see

Curbs back in management
Gareth southgate maybe or Darren ferguson or tony adams haha

Im a richer man now, my bet for next to go :D
I think juande ramos to replace

Darren ferguson, i dnt think hughes would take it.

darren ferguson would only get it on the basis 'cause who is dad is but he can't even manage in the championship never mid the Prem.

I'd say Southgate or Jewell or Alan Curbishley

Thanks to HarryInHD for the awesome sig
FM10 TO DO LIST!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETIC BILBAO
PALERMO
DERBY COUNTY
WOLFSBURG

Paul Jewell would be a good bet, he's like a Big Sam replica.

mark hughes, this is his opportunity to really show what a good manager he is, this is the sort of state blackburn were in when he took charge, a good sacking decision megson sucks

Anyone will do, and then sack him after 6 months. This merry go round works nicely, a job for everybody every half season, get the sack, take the full payment, go to another club, start again and everybody is a winner!

Steve Coppell, Paul Jewell if not Darren Ferguson.

Back