• Every Weekend Only

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Dont Bet

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im sorry,what was the spanish rating to win czech republic?

It was a Spain win at odds of 1/2 mate how?

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Todays Massive Winners

Brummy123 - £900 on England won £2700
LILCON2K10 - £800 on England won £2400

not doing too bad now but im going to risk most of it again ;)
£500 on Germany to beat Kazakhstan please

900£ on Germany to beat kazakhastan. Also anyone knows what time is the Brazil vs Scotland game?

Bets are on and Brazil vs Scotland is 2pm kick off​

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:39 PM ----------

I am quite enjoying this and I hope you are too.

So I was wanting ideas to make this better from the people who play the game?

Each person who comes forward with an idea will receive £100 in game money as a little incentive.

Last edited:

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:39 PM ----------

Each person who comes forward with an idea will receive £100 in game money as a little incentive.

Expanding it to other sports etc... with the new F1 season starting tommorow maybe do a bet on that, construcot to win or driver to win (driver would get more money as then your odds are slashed in half)

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

All of my money on Brazil to win :O

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

EDIT: SEEN YOU HAVE DONE THAT ALREADY :/
Okay not just sports then e.g politics ... will Gaddafi be ousted etc or something like that

Im enjoying it so well done on making a good thread.
Cant really think of any improvements because you already use a few different sports. maybe something betting related to football manager as well as real sports? or maybe something where we bet against each other rather than a 'bookie' not sure how it could work though :S

600 on Germany 2 win.
15 on Scotland 2 win.
50 on USA 2 win.

Shocking bets but i hoping for some luck :D lol.

Not sure how 2 improve, ur rules are fanatstic the way there are. surel that dserves £100 lol.?

Bets are on :)

Cheers for suggestions the £100 has been given to everyone who made one and I will look to make a few changes tomorrow at some point :)

Cheers again

1300£ on Argentina.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Also, my only suggestion would be increase the number of games/stuff to bet.

Mate I put 1825 on Brazil. Wasn't in OP.

Sorry mate a missed that its on now though :)

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Specials for other events apart from football added.

The midweek Euro Qualifiers have been added,

Good Luck :)