Gattuso set to Rangers return.. ?

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 50
  • Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard some company actually bought them,maybe they could make a few transfers?But Gattuso don't think so.

Can remember watching an interview with him and he spoke about te great times he had at Rangers and said he would like a return to the club one day if possible. Could well happen.

Even IF he returned it wouldn't be next season because of the 12 month transfer embargo. And by the time that is done you're talking about a 35-year-old has been wannabe Italian hardman. Wanyama and Kayal would chew him up and spit him out.

Even IF he returned it wouldn't be next season because of the 12 month transfer embargo. And by the time that is done you're talking about a 35-year-old has been wannabe Italian hardman. Wanyama and Kayal would chew him up and spit him out.

typical celtic fan talking lol.. "wannabe italian hardman" ... LOL , one of the best players that stepped in the Serie A ;)

Wannabe hardman?

If i had a ball and saw Gattuso-train on full speed coming my way, i'd just kick ball back to him and run away screaming like little girl.

In fact, i think i'd just run to the backroom just to be safe.

Wannabe hardman?

If i had a ball and saw Gattuso-train on full speed coming my way, i'd just kick ball back to him and run away screaming like little girl.

In fact, i think i'd just run to the backroom just to be safe.

Joey Barton vs Gattuso would be enterataining

Barton will push him away and try to act tough but he will get massacred and we can all laugh at another event that joins many others on Joey Bartons 10 Most Stupidest Things to do on a football field

There is reason why Gattuso will be remembered for long time. Hope Rangers manage to sign him.

I assume you mean past it hard man, because to call him a wannabe hardman after the way he has played throughout his career, and what he has achieved throughout his career would be startlingly one eyed and show a staggering amount of ignorance for the fanstatic midfield enforcer he has been. He has most certainly been a hardman, and Kayal can only dream of having the same kind of career, or even reaching the same level of performance.

Last edited:
typical celtic fan talking lol.. "wannabe italian hardman" ... LOL , one of the best players that stepped in the Serie A ;)

That's really stretching it... He won't be remembered as one of the all time great's in Serie A, maybe a Milan great.

That's really stretching it... He won't be remembered as one of the all time great's in Serie A, maybe a Milan great.

Certainly a modern Milan great. Dont know if he will be considered a modern Italian great. But calling him a wannabe hardman is nonsense.

Certainly a modern Milan great. Dont know if he will be considered a modern Italian great. But calling him a wannabe hardman is nonsense.

Don't think he will be considered a modern italian great, the Italian media seems to be singing Del Piero's praises like nothing else, but not gattuso.

It doesn't really matter the guy won't sign for rangers.

Don't think he will be considered a modern italian great, the Italian media seems to be singing Del Piero's praises like nothing else, but not gattuso.

Thats because Del Piero has just retired, and isnt just a modern great, simply one of the best player to ever grace the sport.
Shame, nice to have seen him back on these shores.

Del Piero is a legend. Gattuso is not. Simple.

Thats because Del Piero has just retired, and isnt just a modern great, simply one of the best player to ever grace the sport.
Shame, nice to have seen him back on these shores.

Agreed, before he retired there was a lot of speculation he'd go to the Premier League or the MLS.

Del Piero is a legend. Gattuso is not. Simple.

Agreed, Juve will miss him next year. I personally don't think they should have let his contract run out, he's been brilliant whenever he's played this year. The Juve board seem to have a lot more sympathy for Buffon playing on for as long as he can, than for Del Piero.

Agreed, before he retired there was a lot of speculation he'd go to the Premier League or the MLS.

Agreed, Juve will miss him next year. I personally don't think they should have let his contract run out, he's been brilliant whenever he's played this year. The Juve board seem to have a lot more sympathy for Buffon playing on for as long as he can, than for Del Piero.

He hasn't officially retired has he? I thought there were a few London clubs looking into signing him?

Also, Buffon is only 34 (IIRC), and this season has been one of his best for Juve.. He's got a few years left in him yet. Whereas Del Piero is pushing 40 and is like to command a pretty big wage despite spending more than half the season on the bench. It's probably more of a business decision than a sentimental one by Juve.

Last edited:

I think it's more Can not than will not.

Status
Not open for further replies.