Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wondering has anybody actually managed to get Gattuso back to Rangers in their gers saves? I seem to be trying to do it and all the time it says client does not want to negotiate,**** him.

Why would you want that ***** in Britain anyway?

On Topic : Not personally and I doubt many people would due to his wages but i'm sure somebody has.

Just wondering has anybody actually managed to get Gattuso back to Rangers in their gers saves? I seem to be trying to do it and all the time it says client does not want to negotiate,**** him.
Well maybe he doesnt want to go to a team that was crushed by those unknowns romanians,Unirea Urziceni(4-1) remember?You are a fan of rangers,i believe you remember...

Why would you want that ***** in Britain anyway?

On Topic : Not personally and I doubt many people would due to his wages but i'm sure somebody has.
Well you are probably true on the first point and secondly yeah wages are a major stumbling block too.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Well maybe he doesnt want to go to a team that was crushed by those unknowns romanians,Unirea Urziceni(4-1) remember?You are a fan of rangers,i believe you remember...
yes im afraid you are right lol...

He started at rangers and in real life says he wants to finish his career there .

On topic : His wages would be too high or rangers

He started at rangers and in real life says he wants to finish his career there .

not unless gers took him and didnt pay wages lol thats about as far as it gets eh.

no he didnt & I very much doubt the second bit.

Rangers couldnt afford him and they dont have enough rep.

Its like saying why wont Ronaldo sign for me at Sporting

He has said irl that he'd come back, as his wife is Scottish, doubt it will happen though :S

Status
Not open for further replies.