Gauging people's interest in my Yearly Chairman Game?

Would love to take part as I have always been interested but never quick enough to get in.

Sounds great! Keep the interest coming guys! We'd need a few more :D

Definitely interested in joining this. Any idea on when it will start and also what country/countries you would be running it in?

Might be a good idea to try and get a smaller group of more committed players. Just need to decide on what the rules would be for dealing with teams in the same league.

If we were to have a smaller group of players. Perhaps it could be possible to run an "auction-game" if more people helped with the administration?

Curve ball, could create a league of however many teams, maybe around 10. Sign players and managers in the 'auction-game' format and then after we have full teams continue like a chairman game?

Curve ball, could create a league of however many teams, maybe around 10. Sign players and managers in the 'auction-game' format and then after we have full teams continue like a chairman game?

Isn't that generally how an auction-game would work? But yes, I think that could be cool! To take some of the pressure off one guy handling it all, we could perhaps take turns in handling the auction rounds too? So we take responsibility for, say 2 rounds each, find players for the rounds, and then handle all the bidding for those rounds. That way, one person isn't stuck with all the work.

Isn't that generally how an auction-game would work? But yes, I think that could be cool! To take some of the pressure off one guy handling it all, we could perhaps take turns in handling the auction rounds too? So we take responsibility for, say 2 rounds each, find players for the rounds, and then handle all the bidding for those rounds. That way, one person isn't stuck with all the work.

Haha I think you must be right.. Haven't done one in years and didn't even think about it ^^)

I did one earlier this year. would be keen for giving this one a spin

That's I think 15 now, surely enough to start the thread! :p

Whao this thread has been busy in the past 12 hours! Okay, seems like there may be enough interest.

I'll look to start the thread in a few hours.

Get ready with your team selection...when I open the thread it will be first come, first served.

Definitely interested in joining this. Any idea on when it will start and also what country/countries you would be running it in?

I'd be running the same game as last year :

-England, Spain, Italy, Holland, France, Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Belgium, Scotland, Russia, Africa...and a others.
-Only premier league teams can be selected