Gavin Jameson - Following a Boyhood dream

Gavinwwe

Reaction score
View attachment 245783

8th July - 11pm
I sat on the end of my hotel bed watching Sky sports News wondering what fans all over the world on social media was saying about me taking over Manchester united. Being a United fan i know the pain of having finished 7th. Going back to that season Brings some sad memories but enough of me complaining i must focus on United and improving myself i knew we had a tour of the USA Coming up but i decided to start playing clubs on home soil before flying over there. I Have no football experience i was just a Sunday guy who got a few goals then went home to a bedsit in Burnley i gained my national badges just had to gain the continental badges and i would halfway there to being a top English manager in the years to come. I put the plans of buying a house to the back of my mind rather impress the fans not go looking for homes i could not afford Ryan was kind enough to let me rent out a room in his new hotel i could see Old trafford from my window who is to complain at that?. Enough of the dwelling i must get some rest before i meet with the lads tomorrow..

12th July - 7am
i waved at the security guard fans had already started to turn up to see me i had already met my team done a few training sessions players are happy to work with a rookie. I Always watch Sky sports everywhere i go its on my tv in my office going through transfer targets with Giggs. I had already spoken to David about him extending his contract it looked promising. Meeting the rest of my staff and scouts only some was there others appeared via Skype i give them targets to scout and report before we go to America and finally i met with Jim white giving Sky sports a interview.
JW: So Gavin we sit here in your new Office what is the feeling you have ?
Me: To be honest Jim every time i walk in here it is mind blowing to be here.
JW: Is United looking to bring in a few signing or a Big Money transfer like Di maria
Me: I have no idea like i have targets there are issues like will they join or can we agree a deal with the club.
Jw: well that is all we have time for thank you for joining me good luck Gavin and enjoy your time at United.

View attachment 245756
Manchester United £22m bid lands Morgan Schneiderlin

View attachment 245755

Manchester United have announced the signing of Morgan Schneiderlin for £22m plus add ons rumors are also linking United to move for a new striker and a new Center back still on Jameson's Radar.

View attachment 245647

SQUAD FOR 2014/15

THE GOALKEEPER'S

View attachment 245644
David De Gea

View attachment 245641
Victor Valdes

THE DEFENDER'S

View attachment 245636
Phil Jones

View attachment 245634
Marcos Rojo

View attachment 245633
Chris Smalling

View attachment 245632
Daley Blind

View attachment 245631
Luke shaw

View attachment 245629
Rafael

View attachment 245628
Johnny Evans

View attachment 245626Sadiq El Fitouri

THE MIDFIELDER'S

View attachment 245624
Ander Herrera

View attachment 245623
Marouane Fellaini

View attachment 245622
Angel Di Maria

View attachment 245621
Morgan Schneiderlin

View attachment 245620
Michael Carrick

View attachment 245619
Memphis Depay

View attachment 245618
Antonio Valencia

View attachment 245617
Adnan Januzaj

View attachment 245616
Jesse Lindgard

View attachment 245615
Juan Mata

The Striker's

View attachment 245614
Robin Van Persie

View attachment 245613
Javier Hernandez

View attachment 245612
James Wilson

View attachment 245610
Wayne Rooney

Jameson's review: I Was happy going into my first season with this squad adding a few youngsters in i believe this is a team that can get some silverware in my first season here at United.

View attachment 245467

Pre-Season Friendlies and Start of the Season

The only transfer i brought in was Morgan and now i have Sergio Ramos from Real Madrid coming in January.
View attachment 245466

Here's how my first Pre-Season, August and September Looked

View attachment 245433

The Champions League Stage so far

View attachment 245432

Capital one cup 4th round draw

View attachment 245431

Barclay's premier league Table

View attachment 245430

So glad we hit the season running and especially how we attack and defend like a unit My player of the month would have to be Wayne Rooney it wasn't easy choosing him but watching him save our *** against arsenal put him ahead of Rvp,Mata my youngster of the month would be Jesse Lindgard i excited how he he progressing and scoring goals for me so early in his career.

Last edited:
(Manchester Utd vs Chelsea: Barclay's Premier League)
Saturday, 4th October 2014
06:30am
View attachment 245423

As my alarm clock sounds early on Saturday morning, I barely slept at all.. I needed to be on top of my game today, it was a big Game...
I arrive at the training ground, tired from the lack of sleep I had last night, I gather up all the guys who at the time were all having a bit of fun.
I tell them to meet me in the office as we were going to run over all the game's I had been able to get my hands on over the past couple of weeks of Chelsea's and show them exactly how we were going to beat them later This Afternoon...
(Full time)
Old Trafford:
Attendance: 73,649
United 1 : 2 Chelsea
MoM: Ashley Young
View attachment 245415
"Hernandez scored the goal for us today, anyone in the world would be proud of that striker, taking on two defenders and the keeper and tucking it away in the bottom corner but i am disappointed in Rojo yet again receiving a red card "

Sitting on my coach with a can of coke, I was ****** off and angry at how we could lose at Home i blame myself the fans are still out on the streets chanting i knew i had to change something or face being the next Moyes i picked up my phone and dialed Fergie's Number we talked way into the next morning my mind was at ease i knew i had it in me to prove myself..