kingmark53

Reaction score
Not sure if has been praised/ Shown off this year haven't seen to much of him on the forum *could be wrong * but wanted to highlight how great he has been for me so far. Cost me 50 Million but done it in instalments as i didn't think he would be great straight away. i was wrong hes been fantastic and works so well next to Pogba. if your looking for a good box to box i would say give this guy a shout. View attachment 28632View attachment 28631

How you playing Pogba with him? He looks to be the best wonderkid in the game, seen a few post on Si Game sites on him and looks a steal

pogba plays as Mezzella role in a two-man midfiled. with these two playing these roles your get 30+ plus goals a season just from your midfield. the only player I still can't work out at United is Sanchez.

Great player.

However, it appears you can no longer sign him in the first transfer window as he automatically signs a new deal on the 25th (earliest start date for new save). Rather frustrating, especially as its happening with a large amount of other players too!

pogba plays as Mezzella role in a two-man midfiled. with these two playing these roles your get 30+ plus goals a season just from your midfield. the only player I still can't work out at United is Sanchez.

You play Pogba Mezzela - Attack or Support? Now starting a United save but unsure on how to play Pogba in the mezzela in terms of duty. Want to try get the best from him

Great player.

However, it appears you can no longer sign him in the first transfer window as he automatically signs a new deal on the 25th (earliest start date for new save). Rather frustrating, especially as its happening with a large amount of other players too!

That normally just means they've signed a new one in real life so quite possible what happened for his contract to be renewed so early in the game

You play Pogba Mezzela - Attack or Support? Now starting a United save but unsure on how to play Pogba in the mezzela in terms of duty. Want to try get the best from him

I played him in support but I feel if you're using a 3 man midfield then he will play better as attacking Mez.

you can most likely still sign him in January. however if not it still gives you a year to use other players and raise there value meaning selling certain players make Gedson an even better deal.

Chapman what sort of signings you making for your team?

I played him in support but I feel if you're using a 3 man midfield then he will play better as attacking Mez.

you can most likely still sign him in January. however if not it still gives you a year to use other players and raise there value meaning selling certain players make Gedson an even better deal.

Chapman what sort of signings you making for your team?

Possibly De Ligt for Centre Back and Kieran Tierney for Left Back as ones for the first window and by second window hopeto have offers for several of the dead wood I'll be trying to sell