vulin

Reaction score
Hello respected colleagues managers,
I'd like to introduce to you the tactics I have made for the first time in my life especially for FM 2018.

It is a tactic that constantly oppresses the opponent and allows you to have a possession on average, about 65%.
The mentality is on the counter due to the stability of defense and ball possession,
fluidity is on very fluid because it enables all players to be in defense and of course create chances and trigger faster counter-attacks.

Achievements :
View attachment 74053View attachment 74052View attachment 74051View attachment 74050View attachment 74049View attachment 74051View attachment 74048View attachment 74048View attachment 74047View attachment 74046View attachment 74045

OI:
View attachment 74044View attachment 74043

Whoever has the suggestions for improving the tactics feel free to say
I used tactics only on the counter mentality and I do not know how to behave in other mentality.
I'm not yet sure which attributes should have the players to make the tactics more effective so feel free to recommend.

Tactic:

View attachment 74038View attachment 74042

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

4-2-3-1 Wide

Last edited:
For some reason, I can not upload all the images I'll write everything I left under op

A screenshot of the shape and TI would be helpful to get an overview what we're dealing with.

Tactic

SK a
FB s BPD c BPD d FB s

BWM s DLP d
W s AM s IF s
DF s

OI;

DR
DL
WRB
WLB FOR ALL CLOSING DOWN AND TACKLING HARD

DC
DRC
DLC FOR ALL TIGHT MARKING NEVER

AMC TACKLING HARD

AND ALL STRIKERS TIGHT MARKING

thank you again (A)
All day I have a problem adding pictures whenever I insert it will not appear to be there
weird...oO)

thank you again (A)
All day I have a problem adding pictures whenever I insert it will not appear to be there
weird...oO)

There is a limit you cna post at once, it was due to a spambot issue.

Hello respected colleagues managers,
I'd like to introduce to you the tactics I have made for the first time in my life especially for FM 2018.

It is a tactic that constantly oppresses the opponent and allows you to have a possession on average, about 65%.
The mentality is on the counter due to the stability of defense and ball possession,
fluidity is on very fluid because it enables all players to be in defense and of course create chances and trigger faster counter-attacks.

Achievements :
View attachment 1138582View attachment 1138583View attachment 1138584View attachment 1138585View attachment 1138586View attachment 1138584View attachment 1138587View attachment 1138587View attachment 1138588View attachment 1138589View attachment 1138590

OI:
View attachment 1138591View attachment 1138592

Whoever has the suggestions for improving the tactics feel free to say
I used tactics only on the counter mentality and I do not know how to behave in other mentality.
I'm not yet sure which attributes should have the players to make the tactics more effective so feel free to recommend.

Tactic:

View attachment 1138602View attachment 1138593

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

4-2-3-1 Wide
team traning?
match traning?

What i have done is pretty simple and it works for me. I am playing as Liverpool currently and top of the leauge and only transfers i made is i bought Virgil van Dijk and sold Daniel Sturridge but that is beside the point.

I am training the players to their roles and using pretty general training schedule.

GK = GK
wingbacks = Complete Wing Backs
defenders = Ball playing defenders
Both the central midfielders = Central midfielder as i feel it gives the best all-round training at the moment
Inner forward = inner forward
Winger = winger
Striker = Complete striker, same thing here - more basic all round training

When it comes to team training i use pretty general training. balanced on average, middle of the slider, rest after match and match prep. training to whatever the opposition is combined with what the ***. manager thinks. Use your common sense

I also use the OI from the first page and it works for me with liverpool. 27 games in and unbeaten - no tweaks. Well done OP, i love the tactic.