Gegenpressing 433 Wide - Try it! Won the League and Cup!

Limclarence

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

It's my first time posting this so I am not sure if I have done it right.

I have just finished my first season with this tactic that I had created and modified since the beta version. Ever since the new update kicked in, the tactic was not as effective as before, but I still won the Premier League and League Cup with Liverpool. Didn't progress in the FA cup due to injuries and was knocked out by Athletico Madrid in the first knockout round.

I wasn't really satisfied with the goals conceded though, so maybe someone can try it and make this tactic better!

View attachment 31264View attachment 31263View attachment 31262View attachment 31261View attachment 31259View attachment 31258

I do not use the OI from the Assistant Manager.

Here's the tactics file
View attachment 31249

I guess that's it! Cheers!

Ok I finally have time to continue on my previous post...

Player Instructions
I have a personal problem with asymmetrical formations, so here are my players' instructions.

View attachment 31147View attachment 31146View attachment 31145View attachment 31144View attachment 31143View attachment 31142View attachment 31141View attachment 31140

Match Shout-outs
I use a variety of shout-outs during the match: Encourage (at the start), Praise (when we score), Demand more. I don't really understand why if I keep using Encourage, the players get frustrated. So this is something that I think I need to figure out..

Training & Mentoring
I use heavy for pre-season. All 3 sessions daily except for Saturday and Sunday where I only use 2 sessions. During the season, I just stick to a sequential movement from Defense to Tactical. I do not use the recommended one by the AM. Also, I use up all the 3 sessions every alternate day. After every match, I will add in Match Review after recovery. During International breaks, I use Physical with 3 sessions every alternate day, but later on in the season I just stick to my sequence from Defense to Tactical. Yeah I do have a lot of injuries...but I guess I still survive. For Mentoring, I leave it to my AM.

Season 1
As you can see from the league table in my previous post, I won 25, drawn 7 and lost 6. 107 goals scored, 46 conceded (highest in the top 6). I guess I was lucky I still won the league. There was a period of time when I lost form from January to March. Champions League dreams were dashed...

Season 1 Transfers and Moving into Season 2
I sold Origi, Moreno and Markovic right at the start of Season 1. Bought Vagnoman, Tierney, Baeza and Corbo along the way. Mane was a constant ***** with his contract demands, but I refuse to discuss contract and sell him. He's still with me in Season 2, still unhappy, still a *****. In Season 2, I sold off all the WP players 'cos I don't want to bother with the eligibility. I bought a few regens (I use the editor...), Neves (I always try for him) and Gravenberch. Now that I have all my loan players back, I promoted Wilson, Grujic and Woodburn to the first team. Now I have enough depth.

I guess that's it. Let's see how it goes...Cheers!