Gener4 Kit request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou Very much

No problem. Hope you like them

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

I'll ask just in case I'm shot down :p would you be prepared to do Hastings United for me? They're Level 7... I can give you a link for badge etc :)

Yeah, sure, I'll do a Hastings - just send me the link for the crest, and let me know how you want the kits.

Cheers

Team Name: Hastings United
Unique id: 5100070
Home Colours: Claret torso, light blue sleeves
Away Colours: Black with white collar and white stripe running across shoulders
Third Colours: Gold with thin black stripes running across the body
Kitmaker: Nike
Sponsor: Codemasters (something like the logo on this site http://www.wiids.co.uk/2009/02/24/overlord-minions-screenshots/)

Link for crest is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hastings_United_F.C.

Any problems, just say and I'll give you some more info - thanks alot :)

They are lovely mate,If you've got the time could I have the Third Kit aswell.But Thanks alot anyway

Team Name: Linfield
Unique id:1284
Home Colours: Blue White Red
Away Colours: Orange Blue
Third Colours: White Blue
Kitmaker: Puma
Sponsor: Puma.com

Team Name: FM Elite (Created Team)
Unique id: 2062002128
Home Colours: Red, white block going across chest
Away Colours: Black with Blue diagnoal stripe
Third Colours: Give you freedom to do as you please :)
Kitmaker: Adidas
Sponsor: Superdry

If possible, can you create a sig so I can put them in my game?

Great kits btw mate!

****** Lovely! You sir are one of the best ;)

Beadstarr / allyburke

Have to head out - will do yours in a couple hours, cool?

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Team Name: FM Elite (Created Team)
Unique id: 2062002128
Home Colours: Red, white block going across chest
Away Colours: Black with Blue diagnoal stripe
Third Colours: Give you freedom to do as you please :)
Kitmaker: Adidas
Sponsor: Superdry

If possible, can you create a sig so I can put them in my game?

Great kits btw mate!

Are you using a crest or anything for your created team? Or do you just want kit maker logo and sponsor logo?

Beadstarr / allyburke

Have to head out - will do yours in a couple hours, cool?

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Are you using a crest or anything for your created team? Or do you just want kit maker logo and sponsor logo?

No worries mate, whenever your ready.
Im not using a crest mate. Erm not really fussed mate, which ever you think looks better.

Cheers buddy.

The Hastings kits look immense mate! Wow! What's the best way of getting them into the game, saving them as a picture and then pasting them in the relevant file? Many many thanks for doing that, can't wait to put it in the game :)

The Hastings kits look immense mate! Wow! What's the best way of getting them into the game, saving them as a picture and then pasting them in the relevant file? Many many thanks for doing that, can't wait to put it in the game :)

I think you'll probably need a config for them. I've attached it. Put that and your kits in this folder:

C:\Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\kits

alright really gotta go now. i will get the other requests done when i get back.

YOU ARE GOD!!! That was exactly what I had in mind. The only minor change I would do to this would be for the lion on the home kit. The blue from the away shirt would have been great. But these kits work very well for me. THANKS A LOT!!!

Alright mate, I asked for the birmingham kits on the last page, could you package them together with a config please?

Status
Not open for further replies.