General Challenges

Hope you're not doing too badly Kris 'cos I'm pwning after half season, chairman just let me go 18m over budget n all to buy huntelaar lmao some screenies:

currently unbeaten in four games also and still in FA Cup, however, rather I skipped thr league cup 4th round game against carlisle and got knocked out 3-1 lmao oh well.

edit: sorensen is missing off the team.

Erm, Sleek FM.

Well, I finished the season and here's some screenies, you've got some work to do kris :p

Last edited:
good going there Ad...did u play like a 2-3-5 formation every game cos u scored but conceded shitloads!

good effort will be hard to beat that. I have only played one game i was hooked on my River game.

good going there Ad...did u play like a 2-3-5 formation every game cos u scored but conceded shitloads!

lmao i know, i had really attacking tactics. I platyed 4-4-2 with arrows for the wingers to attack and 1 CM had a short arrow pointin to center and 1 CM had an arrow pointing diagonally to behind front 2.

came 7th wi leigh when i favourites to go down and a media prediction of 21st. nearly got in playoffs but al try get in them this season.

shame! started 2nd season doing ****! 11th after 5 games...conceding loads :(

Dnt get too far in front!! At this rate..when i finish 1st season your gonna b in 2014!!

am not playin it no more lol..got bored so wel see who does best at end of 1 season