ooclanoo

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanna introduce myself, I'm Chris and I've only just signed up for this forum, this is my first post. I've been playing Football Manager years (even back in the champ manager days) i absolutely love the game, but at the same time, I'm terrible at it!!

Let me get to the point of my question, I watch a lot of FM streams, i read forums and i always see people finding these amazing regen players. i don't do scouting (as i don't know what I'm doing) so i wanna know how do ya find these quality players and turn them into beasts?? I've read that regens come available on a specific date in each country too. So i want someone to explain the whole process of finding these quality regen players, need everything explained in a simple way in how and what i need to do to find them (every thing you can tell me, like do i need a good scouting system? do i need good facilities? do i need good scouts? what stats do i look for and what do i press to find out if a player will turn into a beast). thank you for any help you can give me

Hey Chris, welcome to FMBase!

HAve a little read of this:

Football Manager 2014 Regens Dates - Annual Youth Intake | Passion for Football Manager

It will tell you all about regens, how to find them and the dates in which each country receives their new intake of youth players; in which you can go scout the particular country on the given date and cherry pick some of the best regens.

The below article will explain more about scouting, what stats make a good scout and also how to find a great regen; what stats to look out for.

How to find awesome regens in FM 13 & 14 without RTE's | Football Manager 14

I know, quite lazy to just pop in links for you to read but hey, no point reinventing the wheel..and also because I'm in work! haha

Finally have a look at:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...506-ask-uncle-mad-uncle-mads-box-choccys.html

UncleMad knows his stuff! and I'm sure he has already answered this type of question in detail, in his thread :)

Check the regen days for each country and scout all of the players that go into the game best countries are brazil, england, holland, france all of the better nations on the game You can either check the player individually or just scout them all and sign the ones that have the best potential. hope this helps