General Price I can Squeeze/Much more improvement?

GenesisBit

Reaction score
I am currently really excited about this player. He seems to be progressing excellent and holds a high value for such a young age.
Could I possbily squeeze a lot of money from other clubs for this guy? Is there much more progression left in him?

I bought him at the age of 15 as a future vision to replace Luke Shaw (who also turned out to be an amazing purchase).

In this season he has actually be performing better than Shaw and I can possibly see him being there for most of next season.

Regardless of that, I am tempted to cash in on him.

View attachment 346904View attachment 346905

14.75m at 19 y.o? How did you play him.... Even my center mid who is 18y.o with much nicer stats and who is able to play in so dam many position, who has shown what he can do for 2 season with countless title like helping my team to European champions cup champion, club world championship champion... Yet... He is only 5.75m. Why not cash in on Luke Shaw? You can still cash him in for much much more in the future. :) Unless you tell me he could cash in 35m. XD If he can't, for me I would rather keep him. I bought corchia at 7.5m and am now gonna cash him in with man city offering a crazy 50m for him XD His off the ball seems rather poor for a wing back tho... But his other stats is sick for a wing back. XD

14.75m at 19 y.o? How did you play him.... Even my center mid who is 18y.o with much nicer stats and who is able to play in so dam many position, who has shown what he can do for 2 season with countless title like helping my team to European champions cup champion, club world championship champion... Yet... He is only 5.75m. Why not cash in on Luke Shaw? You can still cash him in for much much more in the future. :) Unless you tell me he could cash in 35m. XD If he can't, for me I would rather keep him. I bought corchia at 7.5m and am now gonna cash him in with man city offering a crazy 50m for him XD His off the ball seems rather poor for a wing back tho... But his other stats is sick for a wing back. XD

I've got this guy at 17 who is worth a ton at such a young age even though he is a future superstar View attachment 347300 compared to a guy who's been playing a lot more in the last season or 2, who is also older & been playing just as good but is only worth a measly £2m... View attachment 347302 prices do work weird. :p

I played him in a lot of my vital Champions League matches so his value may have rose due to that? I don't think I can get 35m for Luke Shaw, I think he is around 27 or 28 at the moment and his value is around 18 million I think.

Don't sell at 19, defenders peak at like 27-30 so his value and ability will only go up..

Yeah I might keep onto him for a few more season and see how he turns out!

They are worth this much because good LB's are very rare on the game. Every good left back I've found cost alot.
But suggest keeping him a few more years and you'll get atleast twise as much for him.

They are worth this much because good LB's are very rare on the game. Every good left back I've found cost alot.
But suggest keeping him a few more years and you'll get atleast twise as much for him.

Yeah I always found LBs a bit harder to come across. Same with RBs.
PSG are chasing my RB at the moment and are apparently ready to pay 25m for him. I have an excellent backup but I am reluctant as finding another world class replacement would be difficult.

Also can someone tell me how to update the stat page so the figure goes red when it is a poor stat? Mine only does green and grey.

Yeah I always found LBs a bit harder to come across. Same with RBs.
PSG are chasing my RB at the moment and are apparently ready to pay 25m for him. I have an excellent backup but I am reluctant as finding another world class replacement would be difficult.

1. Go to preferences
2. Click on interface
3. Click on skin colours
4. Click on Low attribute then just choose red as the tab & medium attribute click amber or something

Hope this helps :D

1. Go to preferences
2. Click on interface
3. Click on skin colours
4. Click on Low attribute then just choose red as the tab & medium attribute click amber or something

Hope this helps :D

Thanks mate!
Appreciate it :)

I think it is time for you to learn to train a good CB into an awesome LB... Like what I did with koscielny... He became one of the world best LB in my save in 2 seasons... So I guess the reason why you guys find it hard to get LB/RB is mainly due to the fact you guys never consider retraining when looking at a player? I bought so many players and played them on position they have never played before... That's why I never needed to get so many players due to the versatility of my players so my payroll is always around 1.7m for an arsenal team while the others are going like 2.2m++ just to win a dam champions league. I could never get why you need such a high wage budget... In fact in my season 4 I am running on only 1.5m payroll... Keep thrashing all the big teams like PSG, Juventus with my awesome low wage players. :p Kinda fun doing that... XD

I've got this guy at 17 who is worth a ton at such a young age even though he is a future superstar compared to a guy who's been playing a lot more in the last season or 2, who is also older & been playing just as good but is only worth a measly £2m... prices do work weird.

For some reason, I develop 5 wonderkids and only 4 seasons pass in my game yet none of them have such a high value....

Last edited: