matt_hearn4

Reaction score
I haven't bought FM on PC for a few years now (get it on iPad instead) but am interested in FM14, and was wondering if somebody could answer the following question for me please?
how easy is it to have a managerial career across countries in the latest versions of the game? One thing that used to bug me about the older versions of the game, and still does on the iPad is that, even if you load a multi country game, you can never get a job in one country and then apply and get a job in another?
is this still the case on the latest versions?
for example, on the last fm I bought on PC, probably 2011, I won the Norwegian league with tromso twice, the cup once and got them into the Europa league, but when I wanted to switch to the German and Spanish leagues and applied for jobs there, I never got a look in? Even for German Second Division sides.
Is this still the case or have they improved this in the latest versions?
thanks!

Im pretty sure you were always able to work in any loaded league, the trick is when you select leagues is to make them playable and not just viewable

I think you may have struggled to get a job in the bundesliga due to the league reputation. There was probably a discrepancy between the Norwegian league and German, making it very difficult for you get a job there no matter what honours you have achieved. It was a problem on the older versions of the game before the days of dynamic league reps.