General questions regarding tutoring

Kaarto7

Reaction score
There was a general questions thread floating around a while ago, but for some reason it was never stickied, so I'll make my own thread.

I have Martin Odegaard joining in January, and I'm looking to bring in a player with outstanding mentals to tutor him when he arrives.

-Odegaard is an AMC, and can play AMR and MC. What positions will be able to tutor him? Will I be able to sign a DM to tutor him? What about a striker? How does that work?

-Will Odegaard having great mentals mean he can't be as good technically, because the mental stats will take some of his PA?

-Does it matter what the actual quality of the player is? Will it be just as effective to buy someone who isn't good enough for premier league standard to tutor Odegaard, or will that make a difference somehow?

-Is Determination the only stat that can be negatively affected by tutoring, or does that apply to other/all mentals?

-Is there anything I should be thinking about other than what I've said above to make sure my tutoring is successful? e.g player personalities.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited: