General TV Discussion

Can anyone recommend me some good TV series? I recently watched The Terror, Stranger Things and The Sinner.

Homeland, the walking dead, money heist,
the black list, legion. btw how is the terror?

Homeland, the walking dead, money heist,
the black list, legion. btw how is the terror?

Ty, watched some of them, but will give Legion a try.

I don't know, it get mix feelings. Its slow, dull, then it explodes. More of a drama than horror for sure. If you like cinematic and good acting ( there's quite a few GoT character in The Terror as well) you'll like it. Give it a try ;)

Ty, watched some of them, but will give Legion a try.

I don't know, it get mix feelings. Its slow, dull, then it explodes. More of a drama than horror for sure. If you like cinematic and good acting ( there's quite a few GoT character in The Terror as well) you'll like it. Give it a try ;)

cheers thanks mate

Recently been watching The IT Crowd. And oh my god I wish I'd seen it sooner-it's utterly hilarious. I've literally just seen The Work Outing episode (Series 2 Episode 1) and I completely lost it-stomach hurts from the laughing.

I suspect I'm heading for a binge watching session lul

Recently been watching The IT Crowd. And oh my god I wish I'd seen it sooner-it's utterly hilarious. I've literally just seen The Work Outing episode (Series 2 Episode 1) and I completely lost it-stomach hurts from the laughing.

I suspect I'm heading for a binge watching session lul
One of the greatest British sitcoms. I wish I could rewatch it again for the first time actually jealous now.

One of the greatest British sitcoms. I wish I could rewatch it again for the first time actually jealous now.

I suppose in a way I'm glad I waited as I've now watched all my other favourite shows to death now and had nothing else to watch. That scene where Jen looks around to suddenly see Moss behind the bar had me rolling lol

I suppose in a way I'm glad I waited as I've now watched all my other favourite shows to death now and had nothing else to watch. That scene where Jen looks around to suddenly see Moss behind the bar had me rolling lol
The part were the guy asks him how are you disabled and Roy replies back that he is leg disabled also had me rolling.

The part were the guy asks him how are you disabled and Roy replies back that he is leg disabled also had me rolling.

"How did it happen if that's not a rude question?"

"Um.......acid"

I lost it lol

Theyre remaking a US version just hope they do justice like the US office.

Be interesting to see what happens. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Like you mentioned their version of The Office worked (I much prefer that version over the UK version). When we try to copy their shows sometimes it works, sometimes not (like Law and Order-hated the UK version) and vice versa. All down to the casting and how they work off of each other. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Can recommend Friday Night Dinner, White Gold and This Country too for recent british comedies. Also, Still Game.

Just finished the first season of Broadchurch (better late than never). Probably the most emotionally draining crime drama I've ever seen. Acting all around was first class. And my god I was not prepared for the finale-I was completely suckerpunched.

I'd never be able to watch it in one session-impossible as it cripples you emotionally. And that's testament to the acting by everybody involved.

Just finished the first season of Broadchurch (better late than never). Probably the most emotionally draining crime drama I've ever seen. Acting all around was first class. And my god I was not prepared for the finale-I was completely suckerpunched.

I'd never be able to watch it in one session-impossible as it cripples you emotionally. And that's testament to the acting by everybody involved.

Sadly, the follow-ups never reached anywhere near the same levels.

I recently watched the english dubbed version of "Tokyo Ghoul" and i think it's amazing. Having read the manga, i had my hopes high for this movie and i must say that it lived upto the expectations. I even got a kaneki figure from tokyo ghoul shop after watching the movie. Highly recommended for anyone who is into anime and is looking to watch the movie version of this amazing franchise.