bigjockknew

Reaction score
Just thought i would share this, in january of my first season as spurs sitting second in the league afte rsigning leighton baines for 13.5 mil plus giovani dos santas p/ex and yaya sanogo. Asked for training faciltity upgrade.... first time deal..... asked for youth facilities upgrade.... first time upgrade..... given 7.75 mil extra transfer budget.... asked for a new stadium.... dont think it is a good idea.... team will be left behind.... done! iv never experienced this i usually find it very hard to get chairmen onside like this. oh i almost forgot the board just signed tevez for 19 mil in first january window for me too! anyone else have similar experience ??

yeah i had some similar situations in my arsenal save, when the team was injury plagued and the window was still open for at least another month. i ask to increase budget due to injures, and it worked (well its kinda ironic, eh ?):p

Last edited:
first season as spurs QUOTE]

He's probably Spurs, Lol!

Spurs owner is very good. Wish I'd asked for a new stadium now as it sounds like I could of had one much sooner. On the generous note though, they made the decision to move to a new stadium, so 5 seasons in, without asking and they're in a 49,500 seater stadium.

I waited till the second season and got Tevez for £12m.

How big is the one they've built you? Also, how many seasons in?

very first season im only in first january transer window and the stadium is only a 40500 seater funded by 65 mil from selling white hart lane and 60 mil in selling the naming rights and a very heafty bank loan bank loan is equal to the total value of the club!