Donnelly1

Reaction score
I have Genie Scout downloaded and use it at the start of every season to spot young stars. So here is my really annoying problem, on GS I have found an amazing regen with a PA of 200! But when I go and search him in-game he isn't there and when I look at his club that GS says he is at, he isn't there either.

View attachment 174861

So I want to find out: Why this is happening?, What is the problem? Is there anyway to find him in my game?

Would appreciate some help. :)

click on his name on genie scout, so his profile comes up, then click on his name on the profile so it'll copy, then paste it on fm. it should work.

Is the save game you've loaded into GS recent?

Is the save game you've loaded into GS recent?

yeah it is

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

click on his name on genie scout, so his profile comes up, then click on his name on the profile so it'll copy, then paste it on fm. it should work.

your a life saver ,it worked :)
His name on GS is different to my game. he is Brazilian. Like Pélé isn't his real name.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

A mod can close this thread now

I bet you used FMRTE before ? Well, FMRTE can corrupt GS. So, GS gives some players with high PA ***. name, like that regen. You must go to the club where he plays.... ****... now I read your last post.... never mind.