Incognito92

Reaction score
So I saw that Genie Scout had a new version out so I went to download it. I downloaded it and installed it but now it's telling me that my version of Football Manager isn't supported. I'm pretty sure my FM is up to date cause I have two options for databases when I start a new game, the default and the 13.3.0 update one.

Anyone know what could be happening?

I don't know because i have never downloaded it, but just too let you know, just use the proper game scouts, i've heard about tis, although it's good for young good players, they might not fit into your squad, just sign decent scouts, and they'll do the job for you, or you can just use the wonderkids list, and create your own search, by looking at what type of players you need via stats etc...

Thanks. I didn't use Genie Scout till my 3rd year of my save so I had to rely on signing good scouts until then. Was just wondering why now it suddenly wouldn't work

Genie scout doesn't work at the moment because FM got an update today. I would guess that within the next couple of days there will be an update in FM scout to make genie scout understand the current version of FM.

As for Genie Scout, I've relied in its scouting prowess for years now, because FM's scouting system is bit of a joke, even at the very highest level. I use it to scout youngsters mainly, and I don't see it much different than downloading a list of wonderkids someone else made for you.

Genie scout doesn't work at the moment because FM got an update today. I would guess that within the next couple of days there will be an update in FM scout to make genie scout understand the current version of FM.

As for Genie Scout, I've relied in its scouting prowess for years now, because FM's scouting system is bit of a joke, even at the very highest level. I use it to scout youngsters mainly, and I don't see it much different than downloading a list of wonderkids someone else made for you.

ohhhhhhh. Ok, that makes sense. Thanks for that, I must of not noticed my FM updating lol. Cheers

I downloaded Genie Scout a couple of days ago & fount it really good to find quality young regens, it was working fine untill my steam downloaded the new FM update a couple of hours ago. I've been trying to search for some solutions & I'm relieved to find out it's not just mine thats played up, can somebody post on this when the scout has a new update so I'll know. Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:
I downloaded Genie Scout a couple of days ago & fount it really good to find quality young regens, it was working fine untill my steam downloaded the new FM update a couple of hours ago. I've been trying to search for some solutions & I'm relieved to find out it's not just mine thats played up, can somebody post on this when the scout has a new update so I'll know. Thanks in advice guys.

Your best bet is to check on the fmscout website.

theres a new version of genie scout released now, updated to 13.3.3

yep, sale value still not accurate though thats the only problem

yep, sale value still not accurate though thats the only problem

Yeah, it would be a great help if the sale value was correct but atleast it gives you a fair estimate of how much the player will cost. Anyway cheers for letting me know I'm gunna download it now