Genie Scout Problems

granth5

Reaction score
Just downloaded the Genie Scout and started a new game in level 10 of the english leagues but when i try to load my game on the genie it comes up with this error:

View attachment 15353

Does anyone know why i've got this error and how to fix it, i think it might be something to do with the fact i'm using the edited leagues but not sure???

ive got the same problem and i'm not using the lower leagues...im Valencia. Im also unable to report the bug...:(

havent done nothing but the intstructions...

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

could it be becasue i've installed the patch???

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

my file that didnt work was 36. could it be relative to the case?

Apparantly there is no know solution to that problem for now.

i haven't installed the first patch and mines still doing that

Mine is now not working, it loaded before but now it just freezes on loading people...any ideas?

I got newest version of Genie Scout and everthign worls perfectly until i double click the playeri wish to inspect.After that i got this message: "Can't allocate the DIB handle"

Anyone familiar with that? What should i do? Please post some help.

Thanks!

I got newest version of Genie Scout and everthign worls perfectly until i double click the playeri wish to inspect.After that i got this message: "Can't allocate the DIB handle"

Anyone familiar with that? What should i do? Please post some help.

Thanks!
same here