Apparently there should be an interview with the creator on specific details today on fm scout. I have checked and there is nothing tho :S

On his twitter account it says that GS11 is 90% complete and will be compatible with the 11.2.1 patch

haha was literally thinking about this 5 mins ago..... now i know |)

I think scoutmeister might be released today. They said it will be released before 2011?

There is still no update on fm scout.

The problem is there isn't really any scouting software out at the moment that's compatible with patch 11.2.1.

No FM Assistant, Genie Scout or Scoutmeister (even though it's supposed to be out).

Genie will not be ready for a couple of weeks. The author is busy with other stuff, as he does have a life away from Genie Scout.

As of yet, you can only get FMRTE that works with 11.2.1 that does any type of scouting.

Genie will not be ready for a couple of weeks. The author is busy with other stuff, as he does have a life away from Genie Scout.

As of yet, you can only get FMRTE that works with 11.2.1 that does any type of scouting.

All the fans of FM want is a scouting utility. They havent really had that yet. We are hoping that Scoutmiester is released verry soon. As for Genie that is just going to take time :(

i use my scouts all the time, i have never used scout genie just wanted to know when it's released so i can try it for the first time

I thought Scoutmeister was due to be released by now :(

Scoutmeister looks good just wish soemthing like that is out at the moment

I thought Scoutmeister was due to be released by now :(

Foss is having trouble getting it to work with the latest patch as far as I'm aware.

Foss is having trouble getting it to work with the latest patch as far as I'm aware.

Ahh I see, thanks for that Lee.

Although no rush, I'm not too concerned. As long as he knows we're all appreciative of what a good job he's doing for us :)