secreteye12

Reaction score
ive seen this genie scout all over this forum and im wondering......what is genie scout and how do you use it?

ive seen this genie scout all over this forum and im wondering......what is genie scout and how do you use it?

Well guess you have been missing out a lot. Its a scout tool for FM used for activities such as filtering of players according to different stats, view teams & their staff, its also a search engine. I recommend you download the tool & see for yourself. I use it at the end of each season i complete to bring in the best wonderkids to my team. It shows their current ability, potential ability, rate of growth, a report on player strengths, weaknesses, attitude & many more. Good tool to use if one does not want to use cheats...

Well guess you have been missing out a lot. Its a scout tool for FM used for activities such as filtering of players according to different stats, view teams & their staff, its also a search engine. I recommend you download the tool & see for yourself. I use it at the end of each season i complete to bring in the best wonderkids to my team. It shows their current ability, potential ability, rate of growth, a report on player strengths, weaknesses, attitude & many more. Good tool to use if one does not want to use cheats...

fm 2012 is my first fm and also when u download it how do u find out players current and potential ability?

Without geniescout and FMRTE you can't exactly find the CA and PA. You can only let the scout tell what he thinks of the player.

fm 2012 is my first fm and also when u download it how do u find out players current and potential ability?

Its simple, download & install the tool, open the shortcut, load a saved game from your documents the everything will appear. Search a team, player or staff & their stats will show in many different columns. For more detailed stats, double click on who you want. As for players, you can go to the extent of viewing their stats at peak level & decide to buy them if you feel they are good enough for your team. Also helpful on removing all the deadwood in the team. As for staff, it helps you decide where to place your many coaches in suited training categories. Team search allows you to sort any players you want according to any stat you prefer. Also remember, this tool allows you to view all players, teams & staff without restriction that are on your saved game database. Its not an editor, you cannot change anything, its very safe to use & it will not corrupt your game. I have been using it since the first FM game

Its simple, download & install the tool, open the shortcut, load a saved game from your documents the everything will appear. Search a team, player or staff & their stats will show in many different columns. For more detailed stats, double click on who you want. As for players, you can go to the extent of viewing their stats at peak level & decide to buy them if you feel they are good enough for your team. Also helpful on removing all the deadwood in the team. As for staff, it helps you decide where to place your many coaches in suited training categories. Team search allows you to sort any players you want according to any stat you prefer. Also remember, this tool allows you to view all players, teams & staff without restriction that are on your saved game database. Its not an editor, you cannot change anything, its very safe to use & it will not corrupt your game. I have been using it since the first FM game

how would you check if players in ur club are deadwood?

how would you check if players in ur club are deadwood?

That is a complicated question. First let me just say it depend on the club your managing & the level of expectations. I prefer the top leagues around Europe as they are competitive & keep you sweating hard. At some stage, the players will improve reach peak level, stay there a bit, then once over 30yrs their stats start do decrease usually the physical attributes. Players like Giggs & Scholes always worth keeping, they good enough to play at any level though a bit slower.

When dealing with youth its very tricky, i tend to strike a balance between getting a player with good potential ability & decent growth rate. I prefer at least four stars out of the five shown in the scout tool. No point if you get a player at 16yrs with more potential than Messi yet his growth is so poor or slow that he will never reach that level. The same goes with your squad, analyse who will develop to a reasonable level, keep them as they will get better in future. Those that are young & have little growth rate are a waste of your time & efforts, use this tool to identify young talent across all top teams, sign them for free when they still young, bring them to your youth team, train them well & these wonderkids will win you countless trophies in 4-5yrs time