Genoa signs Miguel Veloso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porto might re-claim it this year with Benfica losing Di Maria and even more so if Ramires goes to Chelsea

That's assuming they don't strengthen with the money they make off it. Anyway, even if they do lose Di Maria and Ramires, they still have Aimar, Saviola, Cardozo, Coentrao, Luisao, Javi Garcia, David Luiz... the list goes on.

Disagree. We have a strong squad and Gaitan, even being a different player, deals with Di Maria's legacy. We will buy one more striker or winger, and if Ramires is sold, then we have the money to buy some good cover...

But let's keep in topic please

Looking good in the Toreno de Guidiana

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

You wish :)

I guess this means he'll be harder to sign on FM11 :'(

I was really surprised about it, always thought that if Veloso would leave Sporting it would be to join a bigger club than Genoa.

On the other hand, Zapater always was one of my favorite players in my supported club Zaragoza, so I wish him the best for this season in Lisboa.

He's another one, I've only seen him play a few times via the CL and he was never that impressive. He's a beast on FM though, a must buy XD

Genoa signed Veloso on one of my saves as well, but seriously, Sporting are going down hill rapidly - Are they in debt or something? Or are they saving up for a big signing?

Genoa signed Veloso on one of my saves as well, but seriously, Sporting are going down hill rapidly - Are they in debt or something? Or are they saving up for a big signing?

They cant really save up for big signings can they, I can't see them attracting 'Big' names being as they've sold there two best players in Veloso & Moutiniho (or however you spell it)

Why are they selling of their most talented players??

Stupidity

I don't know why,but I've always hated Genoa - probably because they play that 3-4-3 formation.

Now they're going to be stronger :S

Are Sporting in debt or something,Moutinoh gone and now Veloso.....something is definetly up if they sold off their 2 best players,Veloso was a product of Sporting's Academy too so selling him off just seems even more weird

Veloso seems to be much better on FM than in real life (from what I've seen of him)

He's quality in real life, but his attitude towards authority seems to be poor. He's brilliant for the national team but always seems to have problems at club level, which of course then leads to him not playing for Portugal.

I don't think Sporting are in debt, I think they are just shaking up their team and re-buliding. I think they are willing to go another season or two without trophies if it means they can build together a strong squad of young, skilful players that can bond and then dominate for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.