Status
Not open for further replies.

andycpfc

Reaction score
Im palace in the premiership, up to about november in the new season and im about mid-table, but ive got one problem, finding a striker that can finish 1 on 1's and doesnt waste any chances.
Anyone found anyone that can actually score 20 to 30 goals a season. Dont go nuts saying big name signings , im only palace :)

There is no consistent scorer unfortunately. If there was everyone would sign him. Try looking in the 'Looking for a Player Thread'.

you might not be able to afford him but you never know if you pay over 48 months, try and get dzeko for 20 mil, he score an insane amount of goals.

maybe you can try to get Hulk,play him as a right striker and as targetman,scores atleast 40 a season for me that way

Cabanas is doing me wonders in premier for stoke 6m

Milevski always amazing 8m

Ronaldo cant stop scroing 2m

Macheda Always good Loan

I recommend Ronaldo, but what season are you in? N'Gog might be a good shout, playing well for me.

Bojinov have been good for my notts co :) scored 40+ goals in championship

Welliton (S Moskow) scored 35 goals on my network game for everton

'Goal Machines' thread? But.. Big names spring to mind..

Ruud Van Nistelrooy.
Ronaldo.
Edin Dzeko.
David Villa.
Jermaine Beckford is consistant for some teams.
Delfouneso is consistant..

Consistancy only comes if you are geled. My City team is unchanged in 3 years until i purchased Lionel Messi and a few other big names, Messi for 120M. And he isn't consistant at all. He's playing badly. Even though, every season before this. He had an average rating of over 8.00 after every single season. Now, he's in the 6.90's. But try some of those names.

Status
Not open for further replies.