• yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • give him a bit longer

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • no he is doing great

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
their is only one way scotland could even start to become a force in international football is if they could get sir alex to manage. getting him to juggle two jobs at hes age would be difficult and hard to pursuade but if you dont get fergie scotland will sink in the world rankings hugely.

I think he should stay. If the Macedonia and Holland games had been at the start of the campaign then I think we could have made it to the play-offs. I was at both games and the place was rocking, best games I've ever been at.

Give him the Euro qualifiers and if we don't do well then it's surely time to go.
I'm not saying we need to storm the group but a good go at the play-offs/ winning the group would suffice.

I also think that Scotland as a nation shouldn't hold back against bigger teams and stop saying ' We would settle for a draw' and go for it. We went for it against Holland and we ended up ever so close. Against Norway away we were more cautious and well........ the scoreboard doesn't lie.

Ally McCoist is a good shout but only if he promises attacking play. If we start playing like Rangers then I'm never going back. Souness as well I would take as the need a big guy with a bit of "oomph". Someone who wouldn't take no **** and get them real fired up.
Or Craig Levein.

But for now everyone should get 100% behind Burley and the boys, wherver it takes us, whatever it takes. (H):D

Last edited: