George Burley sacked by Crystal Palace!

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
George Burley has been sacked by Crystal Palace after their 3-0 defeat to Millwall earlier today.

BBC Breaking news..

Thoughts?

No surprise their, strange how badly they're doing, he did a great job at Derby, until he started nailing our players wifes..

Palace in big trouble.

Where are Palace in the league?

Didn't know they were doing so bad for them to sack their manager...

Would have been nice if he had stuck around to get them relegated :)

They should try gordon strachan, Burley will be looking alot better by the time strachan *cks them up

Don't rate Burley but he's like the hundredth manager to be sacked this month.. Haven't a clue who could take his job but I thought they were rich now?

They should try gordon strachan, Burley will be looking alot better by the time strachan *cks them up

Don't be bitter, 'Boro were already ****** up ;)

My first thought is to get him back at Ipswich :D

IMO Burley is overrated. Done well with Hearts for half a season, then on the back of that he's suddenly a genious. Showed his ineptness on the international stage with Scotland.

I'm sure Palace can find a much better manager than him. Terry Butcher would be a sound investment. Working wonders at ICT with no more than bread crumbs to spend. Great tactician and motivator.

IMO Burley is overrated. Done well with Hearts for half a season, then on the back of that he's suddenly a genious. Showed his ineptness on the international stage with Scotland.

I'm sure Palace can find a much better manager than him. Terry Butcher would be a sound investment. Working wonders at ICT with no more than bread crumbs to spend. Great tactician and motivator.

Yeah he has been living off a twelve game spell with us for a few years now. To be fair they play good football, they have been very unlucky in the games I've seen them.

*sigh*

Saw this one coming. Just like the manager of another club I support, Burley has them playing nice football but getting bad results and made them shaky defensively. A team with the best goalkeeper in the league, one of the best wingers in the league, a great midfield and a superb academy should not be in this position. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

They've still got James Vaughan on loan there as well I believe, class player. Should be banging in more goals.

They've still got James Vaughan on loan there as well I believe, class player. Should be banging in more goals.

Nah, he went back to the Merseyside. Still, he was absolutely class when he was here, wish him all the best.

who there gonna get in who wil do any better? its a tough job for any manager