Gerard Pique spits at Pedro Cortes(former Valencia President

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this on another video with better quality and he's clearly spitting out his gum. Ok, he did aim it at pedro cortes but it's just having fun and not disrespectful like it would be if he's actually spitting...

It's amazing how one action changes everyone's opinion, I've seen people do a lot worst.

Pedro Cortes certainly got Pique'd.

Just looks like chewy to me.

Is it not chewing gum?

Thought that at first but looks like spit/phlegm in this clearer version:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3utadnQNdaM&feature=related"]YouTube- Pique-escupe-a-Pedro-Cortes-ex-presidente-del-Valencia-y-delegado-de-la-selección.ts[/ame]

Deffo looks like spit to me, stringy as it flies through the air.

..why am I talking about this?! oO)

Yeah looks like spit from that video. But why would he do it? Are they rivals somehow? Or was he just too drunk!

in some parts of the world and in the UK/Europe area quite a few years ago, spitting on a person was actually a sign of respect and applause. Maybe he felt like doing it old school style :p

I think he seen the old Liverpool/Celtic match and thought it was a sign of affection XD.

in some parts of the world and in the UK/Europe area quite a few years ago, spitting on a person was actually a sign of respect and applause. Maybe he felt like doing it old school style :p

I'd rather be punched than gobbed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.