Reaction score
Hi guys

Just started a new save with Bayern Munich. Offered a contract to Gerd Muller (who was already a Coach for Bayern Munich II) to become my First Team Coach. He accepted the contract however he does not come up in my list of staff, and according to the Boardroom page he hasn't taken up the role as it still says 4 FTCs out of the 5 allowed. Also on his profile he now is shown as the Bayern Munich II First Team Coach!!

I previously noticed someone else with this issue and actually just registered to see if i could work out how to change it, i have recently made the switch from CM to FM (why oh why didnt i do it sooner?!) so this might just be me making a silly error.. but i'd massively appreciate some help! Thanks!

I have the same problem. Started a manager with Bayern and Gerd Muller seems to be here, but I can't see him in the staff list. Why is this happening ? Does anyone know how to fix this or should we wait for the latest patch ?

This is happening to me also, does anyone know how to fix this?

Have you delted the fake german files? Maybe this is why?

Retarded question - have you tried to fire up a game, terminate his contract and re-hire him for the first team?

Have you deleted the fake german things, this happens with a lot of germans.