JDvzs

Reaction score
So as we knows, there is no German team in the game. So would it work if I wanted to buy a german player and offered 10M and another 20M with the condition "After 5 international games" ?

Already been suggested by someone ages ago. Not quite sure who, but I remember reading it.

But this is as bad as adding another manager and buying your own players for inflated price. Cheating. And doesn't work if you know how to solve the problem of Germans not getting caps.

There is a way to put Germany in the game if you want to:
Go to
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data\db\1100\lnc\all if you're using steam or
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\db\1100\lnc\all if you're not and delete everything in that folder

It does indeed work, but considering players can get dual Nationality and then get the caps for another country (Happened to me with Kroos on FM10, he played for the Spain squad after a good few years) sometimes it can backfire.

Though most of the people on this forum have the sense to enable the German National squad so isn't so helpful for most.

There is a way to put Germany in the game if you want to:
Go to
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data\db\1100\lnc\all if you're using steam or
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\db\1100\lnc\all if you're not and delete everything in that folder

Thanks JordanK I was aware of that but you have to start a new save to make it work, and I'm quite content with my current one :)

Puddz said:
But this is as bad as adding another manager and buying your own players for inflated price. Cheating. And doesn't work if you know how to solve the problem of Germans not getting caps.

I wouldn't consider it cheating mate, it's an original flaw of the game. But I won't use this trick because I would feel bad later so I'll probably pay the 30M for Hummels :p