German league

MARIOB

Reaction score
I started new game with a german league and can someone tell me WTF is this.

I dunno maybe they got promoted... IRL derrr. lol

next time befor you say sucj nonsense note that i said IRl which last time i checked mean in real lide so if your using n update they'll be in the league.

can't make out the name of the team in the screenshot mate what s the name?

I presume you are using an update where the creator has got confused between SGV Freiberg and SC Freiberg who should be in the Bundesliga.

Are you using an unofficial update? If so it could be the creator has messed up.

If it's the official SI update then that one of the weirdest error's i have seen.

yeh sounds like a creative error,strange one to make,i mean they're hardly a bunch of unknowns?

Are you using an unofficial update? If so it could be the creator has messed up.

If it's the official SI update then that one of the weirdest error's i have seen.

OT Can you tell me how i create sig like yours (curently managing and other information)
THX

What database update are you using. It might be worth reporting the bug to the creator of it so they don't do it again.

Update 2009(II) i dont know who is the creator.

Search the forums. I am sure there is a few other updates. Or leave it as it is and beat them easy :)

I think it is Chris22 Great update though