Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

German Lower LEague Kits

Snorks

Dec 16, 2014
I have just started a new save, setting myself a new challenge - team predicted to finish of the lowest playable league in a country I haven't managed in before.

All hail the new manager of: Sportfreunde Lotte. Heading for dead last in 3.Fussball-Liga.

Now, my question really is:
Is there anywhere I can download the German kits down to this level? I can find the Bundesliga kits but none for the lower leagues.

zerados

Nov 25, 2019
I have just started a new save, setting myself a new challenge - team predicted to finish of the lowest playable league in a country I haven't managed in before.

All hail the new manager of: Sportfreunde Lotte. Heading for dead last in 3.Fussball-Liga.

Now, my question really is:
Is there anywhere I can download the German kits down to this level? I can find the Bundesliga kits but none for the lower leagues.
sortitoutsi goes down to leage 3 and i think in recent years even lower. i know for sure meistertrainerforum, which is a german speaking fm forum uploads kits for the amateur leagues too