voasy

Reaction score
In further update to my USA,England and Wales update, I had a request from someone wanting a German update.

Having played around for a few hours or so I managed to create a German Update and get it working
smile.gif

So i have attached the file follow the instructions here:

Instructions:
Step 1:
Click Download(Bottom) ,You'll get German Lower League.dbc

Move German Lower League.dbc in your Football Manager 2013 editor data folder:

Step 2
Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data\
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data\
Mac OS X: /Users//Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/editor data/

Create the folder editor data if it doesn't exist.

Start your Game..
Change the Editor Data File to the German Lower League.

Make Sure it is Default Database

Start your Database.

Have fun guys!

Here is the link to download the file:
German Lower Leagues.dbc - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Michael Voase

Nice, I was interested too, as I am considering the possibility to take a team which name I found funny that is in fourth level.

Thank you.

Does anybody played these lower leagues files? Relegation/Promotion and CUP works ok?

Hi guys,

Can you please upload this file again as the current link does not work anymore.

If you could upload it to gamefront or mediafire that would be awesome :)

I really want to start a game with my local team when I was living in Germany, KSV Hessen Kassel.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Can you please upload this file again as the current link does not work anymore.

If you could upload it to gamefront or mediafire that would be awesome :)

I really want to start a game with my local team when I was living in Germany, KSV Hessen Kassel.

Thanks.

Here you go here is the mediafire link:

German Lower Leagues.dbc

You can not put Two Divisions like that in the same Level, so I had to choose which one.

You can not put Two Divisions like that in the same Level, so I had to choose which one.

If you're referring to the two NOFV-Oberliga divisions, then yes it is possible. They are already two separate divisions in the database so it's just a case of doing the same as you did for the rest of the leagues.

Other than that, I cannot complain. Good work! :)

I downloaded this just yesterday and came on to play it this afternoon and after signing a lot of 15-16 years olds i found when i came to the first game of the season and every player was ineligible except the ones that i had signed which where all over 20 so i am just wondering after looking through the editor SV Lurup have no min age requirements and there is no rule towards this in it and you do not have to register the players either also i am playing on the new patch if that makes a difference but if you could help that would be great.

HI
Will addon work on the latest patch 3.13?

good afternoon make who be not update Germany 13.3.3