German nation rights and others alike

apvmoreira

Reaction score
Will we need to delete files like in other editions that will let our players to cap for the nations?

Will we need to delete files like in other editions that will let our players to cap for the nations?

Yes, you always will. because EA hold the exclusive German licence.

Unfortunately yes as SI don't have the license for them.

Yes, we have to since SI still don't have the licenses, they go by the same name and the are in the same area as usual.

could someone tell people how to enable it? a lot do not know

You know that you don't need to go and delete it from the program files anymore. Just go to preferences, extra files and just untick fake (and any other files you don't want it to load) before you create a game.

You know that you don't need to go and delete it from the program files anymore. Just go to preferences, extra files and just untick fake (and any other files you don't want it to load) before you create a game.

Deleting them once means never having to go through that process on any future new saves :)

I deleted them files in fm12, and after a patch release, i had to delete them again. The players even blanked out during a save i already had going.

yes in 12 you have to delete them and then start a new game for it to take affect

If that is the case then that's ideal, will bare that in mind when I get to play the game :)