timtombailey

Reaction score
Does anyone kmow how to get the german national team active on 2015?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2015\data\db\1500\lnc\all
Delete everything in that folder.

If you want to "unlock" Louis van Gaal go to this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2015\data\db\1500\edt
Delete the file "fake"
In game, Louis van Gaal is called Jan Jansen.

If you want to "unlock" Louis van Gaal go to this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2015\data\db\1500\edt
Delete the file "fake"
In game, Louis van Gaal is called Jan Jansen.[/QUOTE]

Louis van Gaal and Jans Jansen are two different people. Louis van Gaal is manager of Man Utd and Jans Jansen of Holland when you start a new game.

hi guys,

i'm having some trouble with this. followed the instructions and deleted all the files in the inc\all-folder, but still at the beginning of a new career game, the german national team is not available to take charge of. it's simply not listed in the national team sheet. any ideaas?

hi guys,

i'm having some trouble with this. followed the instructions and deleted all the files in the inc\all-folder, but still at the beginning of a new career game, the german national team is not available to take charge of. it's simply not listed in the national team sheet. any ideaas?

The instructions that were posted are technically wrong. They left out a part. There are TWO databases. One is the one that came with the release of the game in October. And the other is the January database. The October one is named 1500. Which stands for FM15.0, the January database is FM15.2 I believe. And there for called something like 1520. I don't remember for sure and I am not at home to check. But once you get his far:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2015\data\db\......there is going to be two databases. The 1500 one which I am sure is the one you deleted the locked files from. If it was before the January updated, then it would be that folder you go into, but since we are well passed that January updated, you have to delete the files in the new DB folder.

cheers, mate! it's working now. thnx a lot.