Schukk

Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering if it's actually possible to be signed as German Manager during a game, not only by starting a new game. The last series of FM I played was back in 2007, where this seemed to be impossible. I tested this, having a manager character with a huge reputation already, by constantly creating a new player as german manager and retiring with him. apart from that, I tried to put every candidate for the job made up by media into assistant manager jobs at other nations. In the end, Germany even appointed third league managers with obscure reputation rather than me.

Now I am back in the fm business and wanted to now if anyone did become german manager during a game yet or if somebody tested this for the fm11 edition as well.

Thanks for answers
Schukk

No answers? C'mon, anyone must have at least tried it. I would be thankful for answers about this concerning fm10 or fm09...

I haven't tried but this is how you fix the team.

Go to:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2011\data\updates\update-1120\db\1120\lnc\all

Then delete fake.Inc.

That takes away all the German non-existent players.

Then I guess you just have to get the job :p

I haven't tried but this is how you fix the team.

Go to:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2011\data\updates\update-1120\db\1120\lnc\all

Then delete fake.Inc.

That takes away all the German non-existent players.

Then I guess you just have to get the job :p

and remember you will have to do this again after new patches have been installed

Well, thanks for that answers, but i didn't actually ask for how to fix the german players. The german team works perfectly well, except that it's impossible to be chosen as german manager.

Or did anyone make it yet?