German National Team with Unknown Players

Zinfandel

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm manager for Dortmund with a lot of international players going away for international matches all the time. Weird thing is that the German National Team (actually also the U-teams) consist of no-names not playing in any clubs and never nominate actual players in clubs. Has anybody noticed this or have an explanation?
Thx.

Its because of licensing issues i believe,perhaps the bundesliga or indeed the german fa wont give permision due to sponsership conflicts etc or they could just be arseholes and spoil the fun! :D

there are some files you need to delete in the programe that will fix the problem but then you will laso need to start a new game for the changes to take effect

programe files(x86)\steam\steam apps\common\footballmanager2012\data\1220\inc all. in there you will find some files called fake inc. delete that and that will unlock the german national team and also there will be some other files in there lic.dan_swe_fra.inc and nleague.inc delete those and that will unlock japan and other things restricted by the game. mine works perfectly now hope that is some help to you