Unitedkaz

Reaction score
What's the deal with all the Germany team players being greyed out? I'm sure it's been answered before but just always puzzled me

program files (x86) --> steam --> steamapps --> common --> football manager 14 --> data --> db --> 1400 --> edt
Then delete the files that say 'fake'.

Yeah, it's a licensing issue but can be fixed with the above solution. Not only are they greyed-out, but the players in the team if you don't use the fix are completely made up. The fix isn't essential, but it can help if you want to keep any German players in your team fit because they then get called up for international friendlies.

Like the above posts, it's a Licensing thing, but can be fixed. Although I fixed it on mine and 3 seasons in with Schalke and it's suddenly grayed out except for my LB regen, he's still getting called up lol, only non-grayed out player in the team! Doesn't help that all my regular internationals are now getting the "Angry to have been left out of the Germany squad" status...

If I've already started a game can I still do this or will I have to start a new game again, does it affect my current save which is 2 seasons in, what if take control of the German team myself without deleting files am I able to call up players that way without deleting files, thx for replies

If I've already started a game can I still do this or will I have to start a new game again, does it affect my current save which is 2 seasons in, what if take control of the German team myself without deleting files am I able to call up players that way without deleting files, thx for replies

You can't take control of the German team as it is, I'm pretty sure they don't ever fire Low anyways. It is the same with the Japanese team. Oddly though they do start calling regens for the squad because they somehow manage to get caps sometimes.